Awareness Week Informational Brochure thing

EmpathyAce

Heya! I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place, but I'd just like to say that a friend and I are currently working on making an informational brochure for awareness week! It's pretty much going to cover the basics, challenges, etc. of asexuality and how one can be an ally. We'll probably have it finished by this upcoming Monday or Tuesday, depending on how picky I get with the writing.

If anyone's interested, I can provide the files when we're done. They'll be free to use and are friendly for pretty much any environment. :D

Also, what does everyone else do for awareness week? Just curious

EggplantWitch

There's an ace society as part of the LGBTQ Society at my university; we were planning on selling cake for the society charity at a Sunday market the uni puts on, putting posters about, having a Q&A within the LGBTQ society and maybe a 'night out' (though I'll pass on that) all as part of AAW. I'd be really interested in seeing your brochure when it's done, I'm sure the rest of my group would love to see it too!

Ooh!! I absolutely wanna see that!!

I want to do something like make cupcakes with icing in the ace flag or AVEN triangle in my Culinary class, or, maybe, just something as simple as wearing a pin and telling everyone what it means. But I really like the idea of passing out brochures that explain asexuality, maybe direct the reader to AVEN. That would be super cool!!

Archived