Do you post in other forums?

The_Halfmoon

The_Halfmoon

I love it here but I really would like a place to post darker stuff. AVEN is about having a safe place for everyone, so I wanna spew my darker thoughts elsewhere

Where else do you guys post? I'm sure a million of you post in anime/benedict Cumberbatch forums, so let's have it

J. van Deijck

I post only here and on one Polish transgender forum. That's not helpful, I know.

The_Halfmoon

well who knows maybe one day I'll make a fine Polish trans woman. But right now I don't see that happening... YET

I try to... sometimes I shift between forums for a while, leave to another, and come back. It's kind of hard to balance that all out. To be honest, I usually go to threads I may find interesting that is mentioned in "New Topics". I like reading new topics because of how fresh it is and hasn't quite yet "blown up" and I'd have to catch up on even more reading. :P

Not too sure what you would mean by darker stuff... but Off-A can come in handy for a lot of things since it's not as focused on certain topics like the other forums.

I honestly want to pick back up my activity in Asexual Musings and Rantings, Gender Discussion, and Romantic and Aromantic Orientations because I used to post more frequently there and I miss those forums and the peeps there. :) Though, my activity is fairly high in Welcome Lounge and JFF/Arcade. I'd post even more in Asexual Q&A (since it's my forum), but it seems that most members already beat me to it and already have great responses. ^_^ Though, whenever I move threads, I try to come with a response "as a member" if I can before the "modly note". Open Mic (also my forum) I'll admit I'm a bit more active in compared to before, but I still plan to post there more often.

Squirrel Combat

We can post dark stuff here! :twisted: :twisted:

AVEN was actually my first forum. Currently I'm also a part of two aromantic forums (AroPlane and Arocaplyse), but those were forums I found out about through AVEN and probably wouldn't have found out about otherwise.

The only other forum I'm even semi-active on is one about polyamory. There have been a number of other boards I used to post on, but I'm not active on them anymore (and I recently found out that least one has completely bitten the dust in the meantime since I left.)

Aside from here I post on a forum for tabletop RPGs, several forums for computer games, a forum for F1 fans, and a forum for pixel art. Of all of them, I'd say that AVEN has the best combination of political/controversial discussions being allowed, but also tending to be fairly polite. On most of the others, such discussions are either simply not allowed or have a tendency to get out of control.

I do post in another forum, but I doubt it is what you are looking for, as it is about piano music :D

allrightalready

i have a couple other forums i use for certain "conditions" or marginalizations but i don't use them nearly as much

I very seldom use other forums, and unfortunately can't assist the OP as I don't know of any forums such as they are seeking

I used to go on others but I honestly didn't visit more than once or a few times and forgot my user & pass so....ooooo....ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. But I'm actually going to find some more because I don't have much to post on either of them aside from a few responses here and there, and same thing on this one....

Spend most of my time on A Positive now, Nancy is pretty tolerant about most things - I guess a lot depends on what you mean by 'darker stuff'. The down side of Nancy being tolerant is that other members will tell you what they think :)

WhenSummersGone

I used to post on lots of other message boards and forums as a teen but now just mostly this one. I rarely post on IMDB as well.

I love it here but I really would like a place to post darker stuff. AVEN is about having a safe place for everyone, so I wanna spew my darker thoughts elsewhere

I just thought of something- Although I don't usually post there myself, you might benefit from requesting access to (h)AVEN. I don't know what "darker thoughts" you want to talk about, but (h)AVEN is a forum for people who want to post about sensitive topics away from the public boards. I don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for, but it could be worth looking into and considering. :)

• 11 months later...

The only other forum that I visit frequently is Eurobricks,a Lego forum.

i used to be on loads but i left them all for some reason or another. i used to be on a good one on ezboard years ago but then they shut that down and another company took over (yuku?) and when they transfered the forums everything got messed up and most forums disbanded :(

Archived