Asexual orgasm

MaskedBandit

MaskedBandit

I am wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar to this or can give me some insight. Around the time that people would start having sexual fantasies, I was having asexual fantasies and dreams. Where sexuals would have sexual dreams i would have similar but asexual dreams (asexual hugging, kissing, touching etc). Now I am not sure if anyone has experienced what I'm about to describe here, because when I do explain it to people I get mostly blank stares. It started in my dreams where I had what I call my first ASEXUAL orgasm and my first orgasm altogether. This is a sensation, a physical feeling that is extremely pleasurable but does not involve the genitals or any portions surrounding. For a long time I thought it was "love" because people would talk about having feelings for him/her and "butterflies" etc but I slowly realized what I was experiencing was either an extreme of this or something different altogether. I have not been able to figure this out. Let me describe it the best I can: it is a slow and subtle warmth that builds up, breathing begins to feel really good, then a contracting with a release of something that is painful but in a good way which spreads out around my chest and inside my sternum, more contracting and releasing of this, getting more and more intense until it is nothing short of amazing. Extremely pleasurable..sounds a lot like an orgasm of the genitals except it is somewhere in my throat, chest, sternum and upper stomach area. I wonder if maybe somehow the arousal mechanism of my brain got miswired into different nerve endings, because I know there are all sorts of nerve endings around there and they definitely have something to do with this sensation. Now, I have experienced genital orgasms and this asexual orgasm is probably a similar mechanism but is a different type of feeling and is 100X more pleasurable. Also, I notice whenever I take antibiotics, for whatever physical reason, I can't achieve an asexual orgasm or even the begginnings of it, arousal in that area. So it is obviously a physical response. I think, maybe it is an asexual thing... kind of like how autistics or other forms of brain damage can make up for it in other areas(not that asexuality has anything to do with brain damage.) I don't know. All I know is that most if not all of my fantasies revolve around having an asexual orgasm and not a sexual one. Do any other asexuals, or anyone experience this or something similar? Any insights would be appreciated.

Well, from your description is sounds kind of like the sensations mystics experience when they describe the feeling of "transcendence." But your compensation theory seems just as plausible.

Thanks Jimdandy. Gee, I've transcended a lot. hehe. Btw, where did you see this description: sensations mystics feel during "transcendence". Could you show me?

Very curious

-MB

Try "The Varieties of Religious Experience" by William James. Particularly the 'Religion and Neurology' lecture and the one on Mysticism, if I remember correctly.

Yes, Skidd, music is the best. I am super sensitive, especially with music. Interesting about the sensations you describe with music and love...I would describe it like a good version of anxiety related feelings and the good feeling you describe in your chest is probably it. Can you describe it?

-MB

Jimdandy, thank you for giving me this reference. These are topics that I have a strong interest in, and I may not have otherwise discovered this literature on my own. This is a profound work...odd that I would come across it here, but the universe has a way of making ordinary actions very profitable. Thank you :)

-MB

My pleasure entirely, MaskedBandit. :) There are plenty of other works on the subject. A simple internet search should turn up dozens.

I get this wonderful feeling when I ram a knife through a rapist's head.

>_>

What?

(screams with laughter) Skitzo wasn't the only one who thought that was funny :lol: Ahh, yes! That wonderful feeling you get from ramming a knife through somebody's head! Nothing like it!

Archived