confused again

I have a few friends that are very active in the LGBTQ community and know much about all the sexuality identies that are out there, and after consulting a few and explaining how I feel about sex and relationships and what not, they were able to confirm what I had thought. That I was asexual. But I continue to wonder if I'm really asexual. I know there really isn't a set criteria on what specifically is asexual other than asexuals either do not experience a sexual attraction or there is a lack of sexual attraction. But I just continue to wonder if I'm asexual because;

• I actually don't mind casual sex, however, I do not have any emotional feelings connected with having sex.
  • I do have romantic interests, but I would rather not include having sex with our relationship because I don't believe sex is needed to have an emotional or mental bond with a partner (and also because I have no emotional feelings connected with sex like stated above)
  • And at times I think sex would be great, but when actually presented with sex or about to engage in sex; I get really disgusted by the acts of sex in an instant.

so again, i come back to the question. am I asexual?

The asexual community is very diverse. Nothing you mention would exclude you if you choose to identify as asexual. to know more about the asexual community google asexual census.

Sounds like you could be asexual. If your not sure you can always try calling yourself asexual, you can always change it later.