Incredible Agender Moments

SkyWorld

Ghost of AVEN

Discussing with myself the pros and cons of being either biologically male or biologically female. And then realising I wouldn't really care either way if I was male or female. 

Being constantly confused af at the english languages weird fetish with gendered words. Yup, I'm calling it a fetish.

Getting really excited over my gender neutral name, because it allows me to pass as androgynous.

nerdperson777
5 minutes ago, Don't Wake The Muse said:

Discussing with myself the pros and cons of being either biologically male or biologically female. And then realising I wouldn't really care either way if I was male or female. 

That is cisgenderless?  Some people don't like the term because it's a "what if" scenario.  "If I were the opposite sex, it wouldn't really make a difference to me."  But the bottom line is that the person is cis so I guess people can find it meaningless.

Ghost of AVEN
Just now, nerdperson777 said:

That is cisgenderless?  Some people don't like the term because it's a "what if" scenario.  "If I were the opposite sex, it wouldn't really make a difference to me."  But the bottom line is that the person is cis so I guess people can find it meaningless.

Well, I don't now if it is truly cisgenderless, but the real agender moment imo is when I realise I don't care which biological sex I am, whereas most people I know usually seem to only want to be male or female. Or maybe that's me misinterpreting everything around me for the 78th time

nerdperson777
2 minutes ago, Don't Wake The Muse said:

Well, I don't now if it is truly cisgenderless, but the real agender moment imo is when I realise I don't care which biological sex I am, whereas most people I know usually seem to only want to be male or female. Or maybe that's me misinterpreting everything around me for the 78th time

Either way, I recognize it all as a personal preference.  No one is really better than the other.  I can logically cite things that say one binary gender has advantages over the other in terms of how society sees them but it doesn't really matter if we take away those things.

Ghost of AVEN
1 hour ago, nerdperson777 said:

Either way, I recognize it all as a personal preference.  No one is really better than the other.  I can logically cite things that say one binary gender has advantages over the other in terms of how society sees them but it doesn't really matter if we take away those things.

*Standing Ovation*

Mychemicalqpr

Ok so one of my aunts was surprised to learn I like fish, because my mom hates it, and she said, "Are you your mother's daughter?"

My automatic literal answer: no. 

And then she laughed like that was a joke. 

And only then did I realize what was going on. 

• 2 months later...
Luftschlosseule

I realised that my parents picked an unisex name for me and was glad and I was kind of "Yaaay, one problem less than I could have!" which was nice. :3

• 2 months later...

1: I have a gender nuetral name!

2: Wait, that person on the stage said:"guys, gals, and non-binary pals?!

3: Sad moment: realizing that it's not possible for me to live in the body I've always wanted to live in, crys for hours😭.

4: Random person referring to me with they pronouns.

5: People referring to me with different hair lengths with different genders😑.

Archived