"The Sex Talk" subforum

Hello awesome members of AVEN!

A new subforum is now open within The Gray Area. It's called "The Sex Talk", and it is a place for any threads that talk about TMI sex topics. Threads that mention any specific sexual acts, anatomy as it pertains to sex, sexual questions, or any other TMI subjects may be moved there. Please know that any general sex questions that are not TMI are still staying in the main Gray Area forum.

If you feel sex-repulsed, or if you don't enjoy reading about sex, you may wish to stay away from this subforum, as it will definitely contain TMI posts.

If you have any questions about this new subforum, please contact any admod.

Kisa the Cat, Administrator

I don't want my period thread moved <_<

I can't speak for the rest of the team (yet) but noted. Since periods are related to internal sexual processes more than the act of sex itself, I see no reason to move it personally. If it were to turn into a thread about sex while on your period or how sex affects periods THEN I'd see a reason to move it.

scarletlatitude

I don't want my period thread moved <_<

I can't speak for the rest of the team (yet) but noted. Since periods are related to internal sexual processes more than the act of sex itself, I see no reason to move it personally. If it were to turn into a thread about sex while on your period or how sex affects periods THEN I'd see a reason to move it.

Right. We're only moving threads there that would be about sex explicitly, or sex acts, or anatomy, etc. General threads that are not TMI can stay put. I've been in that thread before Ciri. For now, it's just fine where it is. :) But thanks for letting us know!

Archived