Kissing with tongue -- Why?

Dakow

Nyctophiliac

Kissing is great... if (and only if) there's passion in it.

Without it it's just dull and weird and I want it to end. The same goes for when you are nervous, it ruins all the fun.

But when you actually find someone who you desire and who desires you it's an amazing feeling. Just like the feeling of having someone actually want you and want to be with you.

Although I could never imagine enjoying kissing with someone I don't have a very deep emotional bond with.

I used to think kissing was gross (with or without tongue), like why would people want to exchange saliva, it looks kind of gross and makes no sense, right? But when I have strong feelings for someone, I really want to kiss him (with tongue) and when I do, I enjoy it. It makes me feel like my partner/bf and I can express how we feel and it feels right. It also makes me feel closer and more connected to my partner/bf.

• 2 weeks later...

To me, it is very interesting how people will scrub their counters with antibacterial soap, clean their hands constantly, and then stick their tongues in the mouth of a stranger. I could go on, but I won't. I mean, why?

To share germs, obviously. That way if you're in a relationship you both get having that annoying cold over and done with at nearly the same time? ;) (No, I don't know. I mostly get stuck thinking 'but the GERMS!' when it comes up as a topic of conversation. Ew.)

Archived