Talk about your squishes

Jea

A thread I'm starting because...talking about squishes is fun!

You can talk about them as who they are as a person, or just your feelings for them...whatever you like ^_^

That way you can smile for the five minutes you will spend posting, and share the awesomeness of those squishable people :wub:

"A squish is a platonic crush, one where you like someone and want to be close to them, but not in a romantic way." (Urban Dictionary)

I'm down for this, because I have a MAJOR squish right now. I'm going to call him S. S is transgender and he just transferred to my school. We only have 1 class together, but it's a big discussion class, so it can get intense. S has a really nice voice and isn't afraid to speak his opinion (which I think is really awesome, because I can be pretty withdrawn). I'm super excited because he's in our GSA and I get to work with him on a project for class!

I don't think I have any... Squishes? To speak of. But, what exactly is a squish or why is someone referred to/called a squish?

I apologize for clogging this post with my questions, but I was curious. >.< Forgive me.

if i understand squishes correctly, then i have about a million of them. i always wish i could be closer to my friends, and it seems like most of them just don't want to really open up or anything. i've tried to start talking about personal stuff with some of my friends, and they usually just brush it off, change the subject, or ignore me. other than that, i see a lot of people on a daily basis that i would love to hang out with, just something about them seems really cool and likable, and i just want to be friends with them. i never talk to any of these strangers because usually it's just weird, and i know none of them will find me worthwhile.

My squish is the most amazing girl in the world. She is definitely the funniest person I've ever known, way funnier than all of my favorite stand up comedians. She's also the weirdest. You have not known weird until you meet her. She doesn't have the best grades but she is actually really smart in life. She has zero social anxiety and that inspires me so much. To give you an example of how weird and not-socially anxious she is I'll tell this story. She was waiting in line to buy two pieces of pizza for both of us and all of a sudden, for no reason at all, she started singing as loudly as possible, with a melody that she made up herself: "My a-a-ass hurts! My a-ass hurts!". There were probably about 30 people in front of her. She doesn't care about anybody's opinion but her own. And maybe about mine a little bit. That is just sooo inspiring to me, I wish I could be like her. She's absolutely fearless.

Did I mention she's also insanely talented? She's a brilliant singer and musician. She started taking singing lessons when she was 3, started playing the violin when she was 5 and started playing the piano when she was 13. She's performed on stage hundreds of times and has won numerous awards. She wants to be a famous singer one day because she loves singing and she looooves attention. (I always try to give her as much as she needs.)

She absolutely loves herself and has an enormous ego which I find amazing and very attractive. She's super confident, super independent, super bossy and has an extremely dominant personality. All of her loved ones (me, her boyfriend) have really submissive personalities. She's pretty much a pathological liar and she's very sadistic. I mean that literally, she slaps me in the face, punches me in the face and the stomach, strangles me, bites me, pinches my arms, tries to break my fingers and my arms and she enjoys it. She does the same things to her boyfriend. Both me and him don't mind at all, though. We both kind of treat her like a queen (and she feels like one), or like we're her property or her pets. She calls both of us "puppy" and I think it's cute.

Everything she does I think is cute. She even looks very cute. She's super short and used to be even shorter than me (I'm 5`1). She's just really skinny and small. Her whole face is covered in freckles, she probably has a bajillion of those. A lot of people say she looks like Pippi Longstocking but she has light brown hair, so I've always said she looks like what I imagine Gretel from Hansel and Gretel looks like, especially when she braids her hair.

Like I said, she's fearless and that's why she doesn't care if she gets into fights with random people, even strangers. She's really impulsive and always speaks her mind. She doesn't like meeting new people and that's why many times when she is being introduced to someone she gives them the death stare. She needs a lot of time to warm up to somebody and it took her 3 years of being friends with me for her to show me her true self without holding back. A lot, and I mean a lot of people think she's a bitch, or even a bully but when you get to know her she's the sweetest, most amazing, sensitive, supportive person and an extremely loyal friend. She's always got my back, I can always count on her. Even if she doesn't understand some things about me, like my social anxiety, she still tries to help me as much as she can. Every time I tell her a terrible secret that I have or when I'm talking about something that makes me upset and I'm shaking and on the verge of tears she never reacts and just responds in a totally relaxed and calm manner like whatever I'm upset about isn't a big deal at all. That, in my opinion, is the best thing ever because I hate when people see me cry and I hate when they try to comfort me. Her approach is the only one that actually makes me feel better.

She's very free-spirited and a total extrovert, she can't stand being alone or inside for more than an hour. She's very hot headed and short tempered. She loves partying. She has so much energy and she's really brave. She loves trying new things, experimenting, even if she's scared. She also loves money and I try to give her as much as I can because I love seeing how her face lights up. That's not very important but it's a big part of who she is and I love every part of her, including her flaws, not despite them.

She always makes me feel so happy just by being in the same room as me. When I'm with her my depression actually goes away. It's like it was never even there! I don't know how that happens and how she does it but it's amazing. My social anxiety also becomes manageable when she's there. Having her as a best friend is truly a blessing. When I look at her I get overwhelmed with feelings of love, happiness and gratitude that she will never leave me. That is actually very hard for me to say because I have horrible abandonment issues and Avoidant Personality Disorder but she has proven to me again and again that she's not going anywhere, no matter how mentally ill I am/get. Sometimes she says the sweetest things to me without even realizing it. For example, one time she said, "I don't know, I don't see you as fat. I see you as... you." And when I thought about it I realized how nice that actually is because everyone sees me as this fat chick and she sees me as... a person. That's one of the most beautiful things someone has ever said to me. There are many other things like that that she has said to me and she actually makes me feel loved.

I don't think I have any... Squishes? To speak of. But, what exactly is a squish or why is someone referred to/called a squish?

I apologize for clogging this post with my questions, but I was curious. >.< Forgive me.

"A squish is a platonic crush, one where you like someone and want to be close to them, but not in a romantic way." (Urban Dictionary)

They're just what aromantics call their 'crushes'. We don't want a relationship, it's completely platonic. It's when you like the person and care for them very much, and would like to become their friend. It's a very strong emotion though, not like 'oh, they're nice'. It's more like, 'oh, they're so cute and amazing and I so want to spend my time with them' ^_^

My squish is the most amazing girl in the world. She is definitely the funniest person I've ever known, way funnier than all of my favorite stand up comedians. She's also the weirdest. You have not known weird until you meet her. She doesn't have the best grades but she is actually really smart in life. She has zero social anxiety and that inspires me so much. To give you an example of how weird and not-socially anxious she is I'll tell this story. She was waiting in line to buy two pieces of pizza for both of us and all of a sudden, for no reason at all, she started singing as loudly as possible, with a melody that she made up herself: "My a-a-ass hurts! My a-ass hurts!". There were probably about 30 people in front of her. She doesn't care about anybody's opinion but her own. And maybe about mine a little bit. That is just sooo inspiring to me, I wish I could be like her. She's absolutely fearless.

Did I mention she's also insanely talented? She's a brilliant singer and musician. She started taking singing lessons when she was 3, started playing the violin when she was 5 and started playing the piano when she was 13. She's performed on stage hundreds of times and has won numerous awards. She wants to be a famous singer one day because she loves singing and she looooves attention. (I always try to give her as much as she needs.)

She absolutely loves herself and has an enormous ego which I find amazing and very attractive. She's super confident, super independent, super bossy and has an extremely dominant personality. All of her loved ones (me, her boyfriend) have really submissive personalities. She's pretty much a pathological liar and she's very sadistic. I mean that literally, she slaps me in the face, punches me in the face and the stomach, strangles me, bites me, pinches my arms, tries to break my fingers and my arms and she enjoys it. She does the same things to her boyfriend. Both me and him don't mind at all, though. We both kind of treat her like a queen (and she feels like one), or like we're her property or her pets. She calls both of us "puppy" and I think it's cute.

Everything she does I think is cute. She even looks very cute. She's super short and used to be even shorter than me (I'm 5`1). She's just really skinny and small. Her whole face is covered in freckles, she probably has a bajillion of those. A lot of people say she looks like Pippi Longstocking but she has light brown hair, so I've always said she looks like what I imagine Gretel from Hansel and Gretel looks like, especially when she braids her hair.

Like I said, she's fearless and that's why she doesn't care if she gets into fights with random people, even strangers. She's really impulsive and always speaks her mind. She doesn't like meeting new people and that's why many times when she is being introduced to someone she gives them the death stare. She needs a lot of time to warm up to somebody and it took her 3 years of being friends with me for her to show me her true self without holding back. A lot, and I mean a lot of people think she's a bitch, or even a bully but when you get to know her she's the sweetest, most amazing, sensitive, supportive person and an extremely loyal friend. She's always got my back, I can always count on her. Even if she doesn't understand some things about me, like my social anxiety, she still tries to help me as much as she can. Every time I tell her a terrible secret that I have or when I'm talking about something that makes me upset and I'm shaking and on the verge of tears she never reacts and just responds in a totally relaxed and calm manner like whatever I'm upset about isn't a big deal at all. That, in my opinion, is the best thing ever because I hate when people see me cry and I hate when they try to comfort me. Her approach is the only one that actually makes me feel better.

She's very free-spirited and a total extrovert, she can't stand being alone or inside for more than an hour. She's very hot headed and short tempered. She loves partying. She has so much energy and she's really brave. She loves trying new things, experimenting, even if she's scared. She also loves money and I try to give her as much as I can because I love seeing how her face lights up. That's not very important but it's a big part of who she is and I love every part of her, including her flaws, not despite them.

She always makes me feel so happy just by being in the same room as me. When I'm with her my depression actually goes away. It's like it was never even there! I don't know how that happens and how she does it but it's amazing. My social anxiety also becomes manageable when she's there. Having her as a best friend is truly a blessing. When I look at her I get overwhelmed with feelings of love, happiness and gratitude that she will never leave me. That is actually very hard for me to say because I have horrible abandonment issues and Avoidant Personality Disorder but she has proven to me again and again that she's not going anywhere, no matter how mentally ill I am/get. Sometimes she says the sweetest things to me without even realizing it. For example, one time she said, "I don't know, I don't see you as fat. I see you as... you." And when I thought about it I realized how nice that actually is because everyone sees me as this fat chick and she sees me as... a person. That's one of the most beautiful things someone has ever said to me. There are many other things like that that she has said to me and she actually makes me feel loved.

That's actually very beautiful ^_^

I read it all while smiling about a person I don't even know just because of the way you talk about her. I'm glad you know each other :)

if i understand squishes correctly, then i have about a million of them. i always wish i could be closer to my friends, and it seems like most of them just don't want to really open up or anything. i've tried to start talking about personal stuff with some of my friends, and they usually just brush it off, change the subject, or ignore me. other than that, i see a lot of people on a daily basis that i would love to hang out with, just something about them seems really cool and likable, and i just want to be friends with them. i never talk to any of these strangers because usually it's just weird, and i know none of them will find me worthwhile.

I don't think those count as squishes since they are not strong emotional bonds to a person for who they are.

Nevertheless, I'd like to answer to this. You say you don't talk to people bc they will not find you worthwhile. I don't see why they wouldn't. Nobody can be friends with everyone, but nobody can't make any friends. You'll find some good people in your life, I promise.

My best friend (and his girlfriend to a lesser extent)! They're both really really nice and friendly. For the sake of anonymity, I'm going to call them O and B respectively.

I've known O for about 4 years now, he and I met back in yr 9. Originally we didn't want anything to do with each other, as we seemed WAY too different to be compatible. He was quite extroverted, sporty and kind-hearted. I on the other hand was very introverted, cold, antisocial and I felt as if I didn't belong. But, one day we sat down at lunch together and really hit it off. I found that beneath his laddish exterior was quite a smart brain.

And ever since then, we hung around a lot more and I gradually became nicer and nicer. In year 11 we went on a residential trip to Berlin, where we bonded some more and got to see what we were like outside of school. And I really liked it, it was almost like we had gone on a little holiday together!

Anyway, I've always felt as if I could open up to him, and I wish he would open up to me a little more, because I'm interested in helping him overcome any problems that he might need to talk through. I also want to cuddle him SO badly (he's straight, alas)!

In relation to B, she and I have only talked a couple of times, but I decided that I'd like to get to know her better. I also kinda want to cuddle her too, but since she and O are together I think it's very unlikely that she'll want to do the same!

InDarknesseVisible

I have 2 HUGE squishes at the moment. The first (let's call her A) is a friend I met at university, and when I fell ill recently she was there for me, and remained such an amazing source of comfort, even cooking for me a few time. The second (she'll be J) I've know since I was really young. She's been my longest lasting friend, and I recently saw her again after a few months of little contact (due to personal reasons). I came out to her as asexual, arospec and agender and she was so accepting and supportive that I actually cried.

With both of them I want to be best friends, talk about anything and everything, cuddle, maybe slight pecks. I could actually see myself living with either of them as platonic partners! It's really odd because I always saw myself ending up with a more masculine companion, and they are both cis-women. In any case, I love them both so much :D (#noromo)

I didn't know the word for it until I started hanging out on this site, but I have a long-standing mutual squish with a woman in my international folk dancing group. She's about my mom's age, but she's one of my best friends. I look up to her and want to be near her and impress her. She gives big warm hugs, and she has the most wonderful smile - it lights up her whole face and makes me smile just looking at her.

The neat thing is, she feels the same way about me. She's said more than once that on days when she might otherwise skip dancing due to being tired or busy, the prospect of seeing me makes her decide to come anyway. She's loaned or passed on to me several folk dancing outfits that she wore when she was younger, and she obviously delights in dressing me up and playing fairy godmother. She has a similar bond with two other young people in the dancing group (both also friends of mine); I think part of it is a motherly thing, seeing us as protegees or extra kids. She's wonderful. :wub:

I actually have a pretty big squish on someone on this website. She's just so awesome and sweet and I wanna be her friend so badly. I'm just super nervous to directly speak to her. I don't want her to think I'm weird. Besides, I don't even know what we'd talk about if I did work up the nerve to start a conversation with her

What am I supposed to say? "Oh hey, I know you don't know me but I'm squishin' on you hardcore right now. Wanna be friends?". Probably not gonna go over well

I actually have a pretty big squish on someone on this website. She's just so awesome and sweet and I wanna be her friend so badly. I'm just super nervous to directly speak to her. I don't want her to think I'm weird. Besides, I don't even know what we'd talk about if I did work up the nerve to start a conversation with her

What am I supposed to say? "Oh hey, I know you don't know me but I'm squishin' on you hardcore right now. Wanna be friends?". Probably not gonna go over well

I don't see why not - after all, who understands squishes better than the people on this website? Anywhere else it might be different, but here you're pretty much guaranteed to be talking to someone who knows what you mean, especially if she's a longtime member.

As to starting a conversation, try finding a post of hers that you like and replying to it, agreeing with her points/adding your own/whatever's relevant. Participating in threads that she's involved in, whether you're talking directly to her or not, could be a good way to bring yourself to her attention.

I don't see why not - after all, who understands squishes better than the people on this website? Anywhere else it might be different, but here you're pretty much guaranteed to be talking to someone who knows what you mean, especially if she's a longtime member.

As to starting a conversation, try finding a post of hers that you like and replying to it, agreeing with her points/adding your own/whatever's relevant. Participating in threads that she's involved in, whether you're talking directly to her or not, could be a good way to bring yourself to her attention.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I'll definitely try that. Thanks :)

To be perfectly honest I'm not sure if it's a squish or a mild crush (#justarospecthings), but at any rate it's way more fun than the crush (or crush on the idea of having a crush) I had a few months back. A whole lot less awkward and a whole lot less intense.

He's from Belgium, he has amazing hair, and he's one of the weirdest/coolest people I've ever met. He has an utterly bizarre sense of humour which is impossible to resist and I love talking to him and listening to his ideas. He's a great artist, even if he uses his talents to draw weird things to troll our friends, and a lot of fun to play Dungeons and Dragons with. I got to meet him when he came to the UK for a comic convention and it was fun, I'm just worried that I talked too much or too little or about the wrong things. He recently told me he'd like to talk to me more often which really brightened up what had otherwise been a miserable day, I just still haven't scraped up the courage to actually follow through with that. I have no idea what to even say to start a conversation, since we've never really spoken 1-on-1 (as opposed to in group chats) before. I'll think of something eventually. I hope.

BR2925 (Sunfish)

I had a squish on somebody in my class for two months, but it faded away which makes me feel sad. I get that crushes and squishes come and go, but I still felt a little bad for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting along pretty well with people in my department, and one of the people I've acquainted shares quite a lot of my interests, and it's pretty great, so I just really wanna get to know them even better, you know? The hilarious thing is that it sort of does almost feel like a crush, except not remotely romantic or sexual. Gotta be patient, even though right now I'm convinced that this person would make great BFF material. :lol:

They're just what aromantics call their 'crushes'. We don't want a relationship, it's completely platonic. It's when you like the person and care for them very much, and would like to become their friend. It's a very strong emotion though, not like 'oh, they're nice'. It's more like, 'oh, they're so cute and amazing and I so want to spend my time with them' ^_^

I guess I get squishes with alot of people then, because I don't want a relationship, and don't want this status quo to change. Yet I care very much for some people and really enjoy being friends with them and hanging out with them and being friends with them. This used to puzzle me but now I know about squishes it all makes perfect sense.

BadWolfGallifrey

'Mkay. My squish (let's call her J) just moved to my school this year. She's not afraid to speak her mind. Her drawings are so adorable and she's really creative. We both really like Doctor Who and Sherlock and we spent the entire lunch hour discussing music and suggesting bands and songs to each other. A few days ago I even found out she uses the username BadWolfGirl on a couple different websites. We're actually not very close but I'd love to be!

• 1 month later...

This is the first time I've a squish on someone. It surprised me to kno that I'm also attracted to women in a platonic way. For 27 years I thought I was only attracted to men in a romantic way (I mean, crushes only), but this girl is so awesome that made realize what a squish is.

Let's call her N.A.

She has a wonderful deep voice (very special), I've never heard such a beautiful voice on someone else before. She's 1.65 m, has short light brown hair and she's skinny and stylish in a punky way.

I've had some short talk with her even if I know her since last year. She's a great sense of humor and is truly nice. I want to befriend her so badly and have a stronger bond with her, but I don't know how.

By the way..., how can I be labeled if I have crushes on men and squishes on women?

Is there a word in the asexual community for this? Even if I have time in the Ace world I don't know what word I could use to define myself more specifically.

I've only had one major squish in my life and it was when I was in middle school. I just really aesthetically appreciated this guy (his hair was so cute) and I wanted to be friends with him. I think I even dreamt one time of holding his hand one time and it was all just gumdrops and roses hahaha. I look back on it now and just get embarassed at how obvious I was - I showed my feelings towards my squish by like punching them on the shoulder and then running away, full knowing they were chasing me in retaliation. I seriously think he had crush on me but I never found out since I moved.

Ok! This is gonna be fun! My squish, I'll refer to him as his nick name, Bird, is the greatest human alive. I love him so much! He has amazing hair that i always play with cause its so soft and perfect. He's been one of my closest friends for almost three years now.

I met him on the first day of 8th grade. Both of us were new students at this school, and we were both sitting by our selves. I, being the weirdly social person I am, told him to come sit by me. He looked up, and then back down at his hands in is lap, and I just thought to myself "K.". But when i looked up after like 3 minuets, he had moved over next to me! I told him "Bro! You migrated! You're like a bird! I'm gonna call you bird." And he said "Cool, I think better than my real name."

For the first like 3 weeks of school I never learned his real name... :p

So, Bird because one of my best friends. I was going through a really hard time a few months ago, and he was one of the only people who i felt safe with. We can talk for hours about ANYTHING! No matter how personal or stupid.

Now, I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend, I think they get jealous of me and Bird's relationship, cause we're sooo close. Whoops... :p

It makes both of us so sad that he lives so far away, and we go to different schools now. And his parents are really strict, and hardly ever let him hang out... but we still text all the time, and hang out every chance we get.

I started this topic but I wanted to add one of my own squishes in it.

I have several, but I'll focus on one here ^_^

She is a very smart woman. She calls herself a dreamer and I think that's accurate. Her logic is very close to mine, I always understand quickly when she explains something, although most people prefer others' way of thinking. I love exchanging emails with her, I love reading anything she writes. I find her very beautiful, I love looking at her, although she is not 'pretty' in the common sense. I don't know why, I just find her amazingly beautiful, and started seeing that when I started caring for her.

Apart from being smart, she's also extremely nice, and has a great sense of humor. She smiles at people all the time, sings when she feels like it, no matter if there are people around. She is completely unselfconscious, and doesn't mind doing something weird just to make people laugh.

I've known her for more than two years, and I hope that, one day, I will have the honor to call her my friend. That one day, if she is sad, she will turn to me for a hug, and that sometimes, we'll discuss things together while sharing a cup of tea, or just walk somewhere together :wub:

It's been 3 years since I've had my first and only squish. It's kind of a...not good story...

When we first met, she was friendly to me. I felt she was being a little too friendly at first, but when we were finally in the same class, out of the blue I just started loving all the attention she was giving me. I felt more and more drawn to her as our friendship slowly deepened. Honestly, it felt like torture. I kept desiring her attention and company, and my feelings for her were so intense that they made me really confused.

I made the mistake of breaking my back for her, in the hope that she'd like me more as a friend. I say mistake because one day, out of nowhere, she just started being a jerk to me. She told me she didn't want to be friends anymore, and then expected us to be friends again without apologizing and still treating me like shit. I, still being platonically attracted to her at the time, continued making efforts for her, while she continued being a jerk. But eventually, and finally, I stopped liking her. Presently, we haven't talked in a year. She never found out that I had a squish on her.

The whole experience made me bitter. I honestly hate hearing, seeing and saying the word "squish". But I'm trying to come to terms with the word, with what happened, just as I'm trying to forgive her. Recently, I found an old letter from her in which she said sorry for doing me wrong and that she felt guilty about it. I had forgotten about that message because she still did bad things to me afterwards. But it would better for me to forgive her rather than keep holding resentment towards her,...wouldn't it?

This is such a nice idea for a thread. ^_^

Too bad most of my squishes are fictional and my only IRL one is.....well, he's uh, really....he's a stereotypical teenage boy.

Probably don't need to go beyond that. I have weird tastes in people.

It's been 3 years since I've had my first and only squish. It's kind of a...not good story...

When we first met, she was friendly to me. I felt she was being a little too friendly at first, but when we were finally in the same class, out of the blue I just started loving all the attention she was giving me. I felt more and more drawn to her as our friendship slowly deepened. Honestly, it felt like torture. I kept desiring her attention and company, and my feelings for her were so intense that they made me really confused.

I made the mistake of breaking my back for her, in the hope that she'd like me more as a friend. I say mistake because one day, out of nowhere, she just started being a jerk to me. She told me she didn't want to be friends anymore, and then expected us to be friends again without apologizing and still treating me like shit. I, still being platonically attracted to her at the time, continued making efforts for her, while she continued being a jerk. But eventually, and finally, I stopped liking her. Presently, we haven't talked in a year. She never found out that I had a squish on her.

The whole experience made me bitter. I honestly hate hearing, seeing and saying the word "squish". But I'm trying to come to terms with the word, with what happened, just as I'm trying to forgive her. Recently, I found an old letter from her in which she said sorry for doing me wrong and that she felt guilty about it. I had forgotten about that message because she still did bad things to me afterwards. But it would better for me to forgive her rather than keep holding resentment towards her,...wouldn't it?

it depends, if you don't see her again, you can make peace with it. But if you actually see her, if you forgive her too much, she could hurt you again...

This is such a nice idea for a thread. ^_^

Too bad most of my squishes are fictional and my only IRL one is.....well, he's uh, really....he's a stereotypical teenage boy.

Probably don't need to go beyond that. I have weird tastes in people.

You can talk about fictional squishes too! I squish on Severus Snape mostly, and lately Homura too :wub:

New Strawberry 8

At the moment I only have one squish, and it's a famous person: Emilia Clarke. She is just so pretty and seems like such a nice person. :wub:

it depends, if you don't see her again, you can make peace with it. But if you actually see her, if you forgive her too much, she could hurt you again...

Hm, I see what you mean. Forgive but don't forget. Not that I'll able to forget doing all the right things for the wrong person anyway...

I've had the same squish for about 4 months now and we are getting kind of closer but i just feel like I'm boring them half of the time.

they are honestly the most fascinating person I've ever come across, they have the most unpredictable personality and that's something that just continues to captivate me. and I mean unpredictable in the nicest way possible.

they have the calmest presence though that just makes me feel safe and want to ask them about their views/perceptions of things all the time. I mean we are at a place where I can ask stuff like that now and until recently I thought I was coming off annoying through talking about deep stuff but then they asked me something and i found that they rlly enjoying talking about the same stuff I do.

also did I say that they are the sweetest bean you'll ever meet like literally, they are so unaware of it though and a lot of the time they won't sit with me when I'm with my other friends bc they say that my friends are too cool for them, but honestly if only I could tell them that I would be hanging out with just them if I could bc they're that amazing.

I hope one day we will be able to just text freely and get past the awkward stage we are at now of just sending each other pictures of dogs and movie reccomendations intermittently.

though that'll probably never happen as I'm moving city next year and it's unlikely that I'll ever see them again after that.

Semtex in August

My current light squish lives in Tokyo and is returning to the states but still 1300 miles away. I will never meet her and she does not want to meet me. This makes her so much more appealing. Ooo and she is brilliant. But only interested I. Friendship. Which makes her ooo sooo appealing. Cause I get to pretend to want more so in my head I am the tormented lovestruck hero. Yes

Just like I like it. :)

Archived