Yo, Muh peeps!

KaylaN

Hullo there friends! ^_^

My Name is Kayla, I'm 18, (Just graduated from high school) and am from the Central part of Texas.

I've actually known I've been Asexual since I was 14, and I realized because my friend told me about it

and I was like "Wow, that sounds like me." That's my story. xD

Anywho! I decided I wanted to join because I wanted to become friends with like-minded individuals.

My Goal in life is to be a Theatre arts teacher. By that you can tell I like to act, sing, and anything

Theatre related. There's a bit about me on my profile, but basically I like everything (Except for Vegetables :mad:)

My Hobbies are Singing, Watching YouTube/Anime/Korean Dramas, Listening to all types of music, Hiking, Eating Chinese food, Reading-

And many, many others things. What can I say? I'm a complex human.

Don't be shy about adding me as a friend!

If you want to get to know me, feel free to message me!

Hii :)

And welcome! :cake::cake:

Mii I´m obsessed with theatre and Musicals and all that too :O ^_^

A Different Mononoke

Hello, welcome :D

P.S. Eclectic tastes are good so have some cake with it :)

Hello, and welcome to AVEN!! :cake: :cake:

I think it's awesome that you were able to know your sexuality so early. For me, I didn't even hear about asexuality until I was 19 (about a year and a half ago now). Hopefully having yourself figured out so quickly has made things easier for you.

Anyway, thanks for introducing yourself here and sharing your story! It's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy being a member of this community! :)

Hi and welcome! Thanks for your intro! This a great place to make some new friends and feel supported too. I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this awesome community.!!! :)

Z38DhfH.jpg?1

Hullo, nice to meet you and welcome to AVEN! :cake: :cake: I'm glad that you have decided to join and thank you for introducing yourself. We're a very friendly community and I have no doubt that you'll make plenty of friends here. It's really nice to know that there's a whole community of people who can relate and understand one another. :O You like to sing and act as well? Perhaps you can check out AVENites Sing if you are interested. Information about it is provided in some hyperlinks in my signature. I love Chinese food as well. ^_^ Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here and... more cake!

i.1002.mLfddLzFjATnWbPPjyddQmJC7Fb0HRZmD

Archived