Sexuals, whats your song?

janicecakes

*warning* Some songs may include sexual or explicit content. You are entering this thread at your own risk. :)

Dear fellow sexuals,

Help me get some of this agony out by listening to some tunes. What are your favorite songs that are about sex or have lyrics about love that make you want to show love to your significant other?
I have a few. Its agony because I hear these songs and the feelings are intense, in a good and a bad way. Heres my list:

"Talking Body" - I know I know, you're probably rolling your eyes at me because its another teen sounding song about sex. But this one is different for me. It is fun and poppy, and thats how I felt when I first met my husband. Excited. Happy and gitty, in love. What better way (in my mind) is there to show love than to celebrate each other through sex?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8tDTsjTqKs

Next up for me is Bruce Springsteen's "I'm on Fire". On the nights I'm depressed about our situation and just want to make love to my love, so bad, this is my song. He describes the deep desire so well. *maybe a little inappropriate* sorry. It is what it is.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2wyL1NtMVPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the traditional track brought up at this point:

https://youtu.be/2wyL1NtMVPo

How do you do the embed thing?

My third pick would be "Depth over Distance" by Ben Howard.

This, together with the video feels incredibly moving to me. The intimacy alone sends me to the times when I look at my husband and know that I'm going to love him forever. Its the times when I'm so glad I'm with him. This makes sex very much more than "recreation" to me and more like I've opened my body up and am handing my bleeding heart to him.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2wyL1NtMVPo"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> 

Ha ha ha. Boy is that true!

I'm On Fire - Springsteen (well the Tori Amos version but whatevs)

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

Run Hide - Trouble Andrew

Drive - Melissa Ferrick

As the Rush Comes - Motorcycle

This is explicit - (also, I'm not a sexual, but this song cracks me up)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6_93gTYWmM

OMG as a joke sex song I'm OBSESSED with Magic Stick by 50 cent and Lil Kim...

Wow Run Hide is soooo good! I've never heard that song before!

That song makes no sense. How does a body "talk"?

By reacting. :)

How does a body talk? Sex is in part physical communication. It's a metaphor, or metonym, or something.

And then there's performance dance of course.

How does a body talk? Sex is in part physical communication. It's a metaphor, or metonym, or something.

And then there's performance dance of course.

So beautifully said.

Love me like there's no tomorrow- Freddie Mercury

I haven't heard this song before and I love Freddie Mercury! Thats a good one!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2wyL1NtMVPo"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> 

How do you do the embed thing?

Copy and paste the url in the comment.
Autumn Season

Hmmm, that's what I did, below the embed code. Ah well.

Could it be that you clicked on the chain/ link-symbol and added a url to the url? Because when I do that, then my comment looks just like yours (only the text-version of the url which I can click on). When I paste the url into my comment without doing anything else, then a video appears in my comment. Sorry if this sounded confusing. I'm not good at explaining.

Hmmm, that's what I did, below the embed code. Ah well.

I dont push the link button or anything, just the url. Are you using Chrome? Maybe its a browser thing.

I was going to post my playlist of this ilk an then realised they're all basically shamelessly filthy rather than sensitive and emotional.

I suspect they would provoke many 'eeeeews' and pictures of cake as asexuals run for the hills.

Autumn Season

I was going to post my playlist of this ilk an then realised they're all basically shamelessly filthy rather than sensitive and emotional.

I suspect they would provoke many 'eeeeews' and pictures of cake as asexuals run for the hills.

You can put the playlist in a spoiler and write "TMI" on top. ^^ Or just warn people that the songs are not for sensitive ears.

Eh, this is our forum, we can have sexy songs if we so choose.

Hahaha "sensitive and emotional"... yeah I mean I LOVE Ani's Shameless, but that's not a sex song... Oh but heyyy R Kelly's Ignition is sooo good. SO GOOD.

Ooo "Ignition" I love that one! I will add this one and say Press the play button but warning, sexual content inside :)

I agree about putting a warning above it but please feel free to post away! :) Thats what I made this thread for, because of the agony of not being able to share the feelings we have with some of these songs. And because some of them are hilarious! Its been interesting to see the song choices, we've got a lot of different great ones popping up and its neat to see how someone could get stuck on a lot of these songs! Love it!

Nothing like a tease to ramp up interest ;)

So consider yourselves warned, if you think you need it.

Failed attempt to embed videos...

Telecaster! I love those songs!!!! The first one is in there fine, the other two are clickable, but the middle one just brought up Youtube. Try that one again so we can see what song it was suppose to be!

Eh, this is our forum, we can have sexy songs if we so choose.

Hahaha "sensitive and emotional"... yeah I mean I LOVE Ani's Shameless, but that's not a sex song... Oh but heyyy R Kelly's Ignition is sooo good. SO GOOD.

Who told you that you could have your own forum?

As a song that I legitimately enjoy, I've always found Light My Fire by The Doors to be sexual. I often think of "light my fire" as something like "make me happy, make me excited", which can be done in non sexual ways. But I don't think that's how he meant it... haha.

I have just made the videos embed. I have no idea why and how it didn't work before.

'Closer's on my playlist too, and another Sarah Mclachlan track, 'Surrender and Certainty'.

Bleeeurgh. Had a shit night last night. Nothing dramatic, just a lying awake alone next to my functionally asexual wife pondering how to bear never being desired, ever, and wtf was going on for the 16 years when I thought I was, but wasn't, apparently.

Sorry to hear, Telecaster. That's rough, for sure.

I thought of another one and the lyrics are perfect, even if the tune itself doesn't exactly set the loins to burning.

Also, Skullery Maid, "I'm On Fire" is a great one. I give you Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody".

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eH3giaIzONA"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Springsteen was a good idea though... Born To Run played LOUD hit the spot.

Just wrap your legs 'round these velvet rims

and strap your hands 'cross my engines

Then there's this:

Tell me in a world without pity

Do you think what I'm askin's too much ?

I just want something to hold on to

And a little of that human touch

Just a little of that human touch

Oh girl that feeling of safety you prize

Well it comes with a hard hard price

You can't shut off the risk and pain

Without losin' the love that remains

We're all riders on this train

So you been broken and you been hurt

Show me soomebody who ain't

Yeah I know I ain't nobody's bargain

But hell a little touchup

And a little paint...

46 years old and quoting lyrics like a teenager lol...

Archived