Hello!

Searching4Sunset

Searching4Sunset

I've know about asexuality (and AVEN) for 3 1/2ish years, but my interest in being a part of the community has varied considerably. I'm back though!

A little bit about me:

19 year old female

Currently an Americorps VISTA and just moved to Great Falls, MT

Introverted

Artistic

And a bunch of other stuff that I can only think of when I'm not introducing myself ;)

I identify as ace, romantic orientation rather unimportant to me at the moment. I used to think I was hetero, but now, I don't think I have a romantic orientation 100% of the time. Not technically "out" except to my one ace friend in real life (thanks x1,000,000 for supporting me!!!).

So yeah, it's nice to be back. I'm looking forward to meeting some other aces, maybe even attending a meetup at some point!

Welcome back! Hopefully AmeriCorps treats you well. :P In the least, the $5,000 scholarship/award should.

Hi and welcome! Thanks for your intro! This a great place to make some new friends and feel supported too. I'm glad you joined (came back!) and hope you love being part of this awesome community.!!! :)

Z38DhfH.jpg?1

Searching4Sunset

Welcome back! Hopefully AmeriCorps treats you well. :P In the least, the $5,000 scholarship/award should.

It's definitely been an interesting first 2 1/2 weeks, that's for sure! Are you familiar with the program? Were you a member?

Hullo, nice to meet you and welcome back to AVEN! :cake: :cake: I'm glad that you have decided to return and thank you for introducing yourself. If you are interested in sharing your artistic abilities, perhaps check out the Open Mic forum. I hope you enjoy it here and... more cake!

i.1002.mLfddLzFjATnWbPPjyddQmJC7Fb0HRZmD

Archived