Don't fit in anywhere really

bodybuildingguy

Ewwwwwwwww Izzy, now that IS sick!

:shock:

What else is sicker is the smell. I've been to an autopsy before (I work for a volunteer org. that deals with unidentified dead bodies and old missing persons cases) and the smell is, by far, the WORST thing about it. They said that the reason it was so bad is because they had a decomp in there 3 or 4 days ago and that the smell was 1000 times worse than what it was when I was in the room. I had to breathe through my mouth the entire time and couldn't eat the rest of the day, it stunk that bad. I mean, even the bone saws and suction equipment didn't bug me like that smell...Blechy.

its rotting meat.. corse its gunna stink! ... theres a plant in the amazon that smells just like rotting flesh ... looks pretty horrid aswell.. its this huge plant thats like orange with yellow spots and has a huge hollow in the middle .. its smell attracts flies.. and then munch! dinner time for mr plant!

its rotting meat.. corse its gunna stink! ... theres a plant in the amazon that smells just like rotting flesh ... looks pretty horrid aswell.. its this huge plant thats like orange with yellow spots and has a huge hollow in the middle .. its smell attracts flies.. and then munch! dinner time for mr plant!

Have you actually been in close proximity of a rotting human corpse? I have had dead mice in the house and I've been near dead animals before, we've also had rancid meat rot in the fridge for a week before we found out where the smell was coming from, and I will tell you that the smells are NOTHING alike, at least in my opinion. Yeah, I've heard about that plant, too, I'm glad it doesn't grow around here.

I'm vegan.....can you imagine how that smell made ME feel, especially since I think that meat is disgusting to begin with. It was almost as bad as the time when a skunk died in our vacation condo complex and everyone's vents (that were attached to that certain duct) vented out skunk spray as well as a rotting odor.

its best when youre still alive..and you get something like gangreen .. the smell of rotting flesh and infection... nice.

I don't know, I think that moderately decomposed corpses would smell even worse. One coroner I know said that when they went to pick up this one body, all of the fluids had drained, and the guy was laying on his bed, so the mattress was saturated with all the fluid (body organs eventually turn into brown mushy liquid), and the guy on the other end accidently dropped the mattress. He said that the stuff flew up in his face and that was one of the rare times he got physically ill. Glad that wasn't me.

its cool too that dead bodies can fart! .. decompostion produces gas .. and even dead bodies have to release it some how!

Yeah, and it's methane....phewww.....you wouldn't believe how people bloat in such a short amount of time.

Yuck!!! :shock:

Izzy you have some odd interests :)

For me, it is an interest. If it wasn't for people who were interested in stuff like this, there wouldn't be 75% of the cases solved today that have been solved.

Izzy! What are you on? Can I have some.

Its just me im afraid!..when im in a bad mood ill be shitty as hell.. otherwise.. ya just gunna have to put up with me and my silly little 'small things please small minds' phases!! :D

(gives Pie an odd look) :shock:

(runs down into his basement)

(finds a bare room with a tape recorder playing famous screams from horror movies over and over again) :lol: Aha!!

Wow, the off-topic monster really ran away with THIS post :shock:

Don't worry, BBG - It doesn't mean we're snubbing you, it just means we're easily distracted and can get a bit carried away :lol:

Wow, the off-topic monster really ran away with THIS post

Not very, when you actually just look at the topic.....

its best when youre still alive..and you get something like gangreen .. the smell of rotting flesh and infection... nice

I had the unfortunate opportunity to smell gangreen once, tho I only found out later tht that was what it was. It was not particularly disgusting. Sort of sickly sweet. Nothing like dead or rotten meat.

boa

Huh? *checks his basement* Oogie, I think you're looking in the wrong basement. I keep a bunch of annoying hornies locked up in mine. Jam bamboo under their fingernails, give them 1000 papercuts than throw them into 90% salt 10% water.... that crap.

I think you and me'll get along great. *screams are heard from his basement*

I knew it ^^

OOOH! DISGUSTING SROTY TIME!!

A few years ago I was biking along the trail we have here, and I saw a roadkilled raccoon in the ditch. Day after day, it was there . . . About a month later I decided to poke it with a stick. I did so, a little hard, and the head came off cleanly. Maggot-filled pasty brown liquid poured out of its neck, and I was like :shock: I poked the head again and to my surprise the skin came off quite easily. I biked back home to pick up a plastic bag and then went back to the roadkill site. with the aid of a stick I was able to pick up the skull without having to touch it with my hands, deposited it in the bag, and bathed it in a pot of javex back home :mrgreen:

I'll take a pic of it sometime :)

Muhahahaha! Wedding torment! *runs off to his basement* *pushes a button*

Horny: Why don't you let me go?

Me: Why don't you BURN IN HELL! *fires off some arrows*

gorax, youd get on well with my good pal dean.....who boils cat road kill and skins them just for their skull.. hes so insensitive!

I wouldn't do anything to cats though :shock: I like cats.

I would put it on a necklace, but it would look foolish if there was only one. Necklace will be completes as more roadkills become available :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

whoah. hey, man. i'm glad to meet you. i'm new here, too. i liked your intro, kind of sounded like me. i ride too, in case you're wondering. i always kind of feel like wolverine when i ride, all lone-wolfish and macho, it's cool.

i don't blend in too well with straight women (not like i try), i'm not defined enough for the queer community- i kind of hang around on the outskirts of everything when the weekend comes around. i pass for a man, work out, go for lots of walks, ride, cruise goodwill for bomber jackets. nice to meet you, stick around, ok?

gambit

Archived