All shiny and new

pantless_ninja

pantless_ninja

Well, can I still be shiny if I'm pantless?

In any case, I'm Keren, 35, from Northern Israel. I've been struggling with this for quite a while. About two years ago someone posted a comic about that true definition of Asexuality and it got me thinking. It made me think about why I had been single for over a decade, even though I identified as Lesbian; it made me think about why even though I can have a grand ol' time getting myself off, I have no desire to seek out an actual partner; it made me think about why I never enjoyed sex when I did have, but gave in because it made my partners happy.

I keep getting asked by family and friends how I can be happy when I'm alone, but honestly, I'm just so very content as I am right now. It's taken me ages to be body confident, and goal confident...I thought I had reached sexual confidence, but there was always something just...off.

I guess I'm just attracted to women, but not sexually.

Aaaaaand, I'm done.

CatastropheCat

Hey, a homoromantic buddy! Welcome to AVEN, Keren. The community here is absolutely fantastic and I hope you enjoy it :) Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about all things lesbian/asexual, or pass on a little wisdom to a younger ace. I'm glad you've found yourself. Have some cake!

ace_pride_cake_by_meralia-d6afglb.png

mustardblood

Welcome to AVEN, I hope you enjoy it here.

Hullo, nice to meet you and welcome to AVEN! :cake: :cake: I'm glad that you have decided to join and thank you for introducing yourself. A lot of people can relate and you are most certainly not alone. I hope you enjoy it here and... more cake! :D

chocolatecake6.jpg

Hello, and welcome to AVEN!! :cake: :cake:

A lot of people here have mistaken romantic attraction for sexual attraction at some point, so you're not alone! I'm glad you were finally able to discover the real definition of asexuality and figure out who you are. You seem really happy with yourself, and that's awesome!

Anyway, thanks for introducing yourself here! It's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy being a part of the asexual community! :)

CosineTheCat

Hello and Welcome to AVEN!

This is a wonderful site full of amazing people and I’m glad that you’ve become a part of it, and thank you for sharing your story, I know it’s not always easy thing to do. Be sure to browse around and check out all the different areas. I’m sure you’ll find something that interests you!

Welcome Again

uSvZYSS.jpg

Hi and welcome! Thanks for sharing your story. This a great place to make some new friends and feel supported too. I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this awesome community.!!! :)

Z38DhfH.jpg?1

Archived