medical marijuana for joint pain?

MoraDollie

Has anyone tried medical marijuana to help relieve joint pain? Experience? I find my hips are knees are slowly starting to get worse. Can't afford celebrex (wants 100+ Us dollars per month), meloxicam's effects are wearing off as well as turmeric. Not really wanting to try over the counter stuff. Aromatherapy helps, but I'm just about desperate to get over this joint pain :( Also have an ED that makes eating difficult >_>

If you afford it, go for it. You will ease the pain (hope you will get better!) adn you'll have a blast.

You sound like a candidate for medical marijuana, but I'm not a doctor. I'd see what options are available in your state, and go from there. I doubt it would hurt at all. I mean, there have been no documented cases of people dying from it. Again, just my non-professional opinion.

Medical? No, but the regular stuff is good for aches and pains so I'm sure the medical stuff works too.

Marianas has pain reliving qualities, granted. But beware of the side effects

I have only taken it once, and after two nights of hyperreal dreams, and a complete disconnect from reality never again

It's cetainly better than the other legal drugs on the market. Also, I guess medical marijuana isn't smuggled and mixed with dangerous chemicals and drugs?

Have you looked into green lipped mussel extract? It has been shown to have some effect in cases of osteoarthritis.

I have recently started giving it to my 12yo dog who was really struggling with an arthritic joint and cannot have NSAIDs. I have to say it has made a remarkable difference in just a few weeks and my dog is much happier.

Marianas has pain reliving qualities, granted. But beware of the side effects

I have only taken it once, and after two nights of hyperreal dreams, and a complete disconnect from reality never again

There can be side affects. Proper dosage is important with anything. The medical stuff can be pretty strong so a lower dose for anyone not used to it is probably good.

Archived