Anymore Sex-repulsed Asexuals with Libido Out There?

a-very-clever-idiot

a-very-clever-idiot

TMI warning.

Hi! I've only been on here for a few days, but I thought I'd post this to help myself and others like me. :)

Sex-replusion and libido don't mix. At least that's how I feel about it.

I'm willing to chat with anyone who feels this way in private messenger or here on this thread. (I'm actually willing to chat with anyone, but that's besides the point)

Although I'm sex-repulsed I can listen to sex related things as long as it isn't too in depth. :)

Is there anyone who knows any unorthodox ways of lowering libido? Music helps lower mine, or take my mind of it.

Has anyone actually had such a high libido to have sex and then have the consequence of being sex-repulsed kick in half way through?

I'm a virgin, and I'd like to stay that way.

For me, masturbation is not nice, I don't like the "result".

Any alternatives?

Do any of you just feel so distracted when going through a batch of libido? Like not being able to concentrate on the things you want to?

-Charlie

Moved from Asexual Q&A to The Gray Area, Sex and Related Discussions

Lia

Asexual Q&A Co-Moderator

Maybe you should try and ask some kind of question or opinion so people will have somthing to say here in the first place! xD

Just saying... =P

a-very-clever-idiot

Maybe you should try and ask some kind of question or opinion so people will have somthing to say here in the first place! xD

Just saying... =P

Yep, that sounds like a good idea! I've edited it now! Do you have any experience with sex-repulsion and libido? :)

Sounds normal; some aces use erotica to masturbate and some don't and can get aroused by physical stimulus alone. And some have a specific type of erotica that doesn't repulse them. Some aces also aren't fond of masturbation and only do it to get rid of he pleasure desire echoing in their head. Some feel they need to shower afterwards; not only to get clean but to get off the vibe of what they just did.

I heard holding your breath to its limit can help get rid of a boner.

Sex repulsed allosexual here who feels the same way about his libido. I hate it.

a-very-clever-idiot

Sounds normal; some aces use erotica to masturbate and some don't and can get aroused by physical stimulus alone. And some have a specific type of erotica that doesn't repulse them. Some aces also aren't fond of masturbation and only do it to get rid of he pleasure desire echoing in their head. Some feel they need to shower afterwards; not only to get clean but to get off the vibe of what they just did.

I heard holding your breath to its limit can help get rid of a boner.

The holding breath thing is new to me, thank-you. It's not that I think it's strange it's that I really don't like it. I was put off by erotica, and masturbation not only grosses me out but it's also messy. The clean up really sets off sex-repulsion very strongly. But thanks for the info on holding breath.

Archived