Am I sex-repulsed or sex-indifferent?

So, up until recently (about 2 days ago) I never really thought much about if I was sex-indifferent/neutral or sex-repulsed. I assumed I was sex-neutral, not caring either way. I have some sort of libido [not sure how high/low it is because I don't really know what the 'average' is and it's a pretty awkward question to ask] and occasionaly manstrubate (not usually for pleasure, more to just get the hormones out, as I heard someone phrase it once) so I didn't think you could and still be sex-repulsed. However, on my tumblr dashboard the other day, I saw a blcd audio post (If you don't know what this is and are sex-repulsed, please do not go and figure it out) for a pairing I ship. I wasn't too worried, it's not like I don't know what happens during sexual situations, so I put headphones and clicked play and didn't think much of it but after about only 10 some seconds I already felt sick to my stomach. I immediately stopped the audio and unplugged the headphones and it took the nauseous feeling quite awhile (well over an hour) to go away.

The thing is, I have never been uncomfortable when sex is brought up, like in sex ed or when someone makes a sexual joke. I also have never been repulsed by seeing shirtless men in only boxers and girls in only bras and underwear in ads, but I've never been turned on either (I am asexual). The post-implied sex scene in Titanic never affected to me. However, I haven't watched anything with sex or anything like that directly in it. But after getting so uncomfortable, I started thinking about it and (We've all had those time where google shows us things that we'd rather not see) when google gave me those not exactly age-appropriate results and I would feel sick and click out quickly, or someone would mention doing something sexual and I would feel somewhat uncomfortable. I thought this was natural, but now I realize that maybe it means I'm sex-repulsed.

So I guess my question is if I'm sex-repulsed? I have some sort of libido and occasionaly manstrubate to make the hormones go away (not out of enjoyment, although I don't necessarily hate it, I don't really find it enjoyable either), but I also feel extremely uncomfortable and nauseous when seeing/hearing sexual things.

Miss Anne Thrope

It sounds like you probablyare sex repulsed. Some people don't consider masturbation a distinctly sexual activity, but instead think of it as a way to relieve pressure caused by their libido (which anyone can have, no matter how much they like or dislike sex). So I think you can still be sex repulsed while doing that.

fern with leaves

having a libido/masutrbating is unrelated to sex, so I would say probably... but at the same time you may want to consider that your attitude towards sex could be fluid. Speaking just from personal experiences but I have been in compromising relationships before, and there are times when it's okay and I am sex-neutral but at other times I definitely feel nauseous/sick about it (as you described), so it might be similar for you idk just my very humble 2 cents x)