Looking for a definition - help?

I came across a word a while ago that defines an asexual person who still masturbates and enjoys the idea of sex - just without their own involvement in it. I have a friend who identifies as this and is looking for the word but I can't remember what it is or find it anywhere else. Does anyone know anything that would fit this?

Anthracite_Impreza

Anegosexual or autochorissexual I think. Both mean a separation between the self and the act.

But masturbation is normal for an Asexual! Disconnect also means that there was connection before, where as with this it's completely unconnected. A sexual person can even be 'anegosexual.' In fact that's probably the majority of the doctor's (who created it) study subjects. There's a difference between the body reacting with arousal to pleasure suggestive things and having the impulse to have sex with someone (sexual attraction). Just like people aren't normally sexually attracted to their fetishes (nor do they have disconnection to them). Arousal and the urve to have sex are two different things. If someone wants to be proud of their masturbation then they can go by Libidoist Asexual.