Looking for Interviewees for an Article

Sockstealingnome

Sockstealingnome

UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who has responded! At this moment, I am only looking for responses from romantic asexuals.

I'm looking to write an informative article on asexuality that will be geared towards teens who are beginning to explore their orientations. I need personal anecdotes from asexuals, preferably in their teens or not far removed from it (i.e. early to mid-twenties). I want people who identify as romantic, aromantic, sex repulsed, and sex positive. If you're interested, please PM me

The Project Team have approved this request for posting on AVEN. It is for a school assignment, and intends to cover the basics of asexuality. For further details please contact the Project Team or the OP.

- michaeld (AVEN PT)

• 2 weeks later...
AnnabelGoddard
Hi, it won't let me pm you, my internet is jacked up.

I'm bi-romantic/asexual and would love to be a part of your article if you're still looking. I'm 16 and have been through a lot of 'sexuality-searching' for the past 5 years and am starting to accept my asexuality and have even come out publicly.

I am personally sex-repulsed but am sex positive in a feminist "do what you wish with your own genitalia" way haha

Sockstealingnome

Thank you for all the interest! I am currently not looking for interviewees anymore but I will update this thread with more information as my article comes along.

Archived