*Waves*

olivetti

Hello! I'm new, but I guess I'm testing the waters a bit. I'm an older ace coming into her fifth decade of life (!) and I'm learning what that means for me. No kids, no spouses (or ex-spouses) which has made me sort of an anathema among my peers. I don't mind it, although it can be a mite lonely. Looking for more friends who understand this life, and I'm looking forward to meeting you. It takes me time to get going in a new place but hopefully I can be a decent conversationalist eventually. ;) Thanks!

The Terrible Travis

Yes, I understand this type of life very well. I recently just entered my 86th decade of life, hence the username. I too have no kids or spouses. Or friends, hobbies, relationships, social skills, money...well I don't have anything. Except my very strong moral code. That doesn't exist.

Yes, I understand this type of life very well. I recently just entered my 86th decade of life, hence the username. I too have no kids or spouses. Or friends, hobbies, relationships, social skills, money...well I don't have anything. Except my very strong moral code. That doesn't exist.

I do have friends and hobbies, but, it's always good to have a few more. :)

Hey, welcome to AVEN! I'm pretty young but I already know that I never want to have a spouse or children, so I'll be in your position someday. :) I hope you have a good time getting to know this site and the people here!

Welcome to AVEN!! Have some cake! :cake::cake::cake:

Thanks, everyone! All these warm welcomes *and* cake? I guess it's true what they say, that you can have your cake and eat it too. ;)

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: You aren't alone here. : ) Maybe you'd like to check out the Older Asexuals section of the forum? You'll find a lot of people that can relate to you. Then again, you can find awesomeness everywhere in this forum...it's filled with supportive and fun people. I'm so glad you joined and introduced yourself! I hope that you enjoy being a member~

Screen-Shot-2012-05-15-at-11.58.19-AM-50

Hi and welcome! This site is full of friendly and supportive people. It took me awhile to get going and find my niche here, but as you can see, I did. Hang in there (with getting acquainted with the site), and PM me anytime! I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this awesome community!!! :)

kMAdCeq.jpg?1

Archived