'Older' asexuals? Um...(warning nerd humor ahead)

Unlabeled

If every atom in our bodies was created by an exploding star millions of years ago, aren't we basicly all the same age, or so close to the same (a million+) years that the minute difference of a few decades is neglible? :)

So we drink dinosaur pee.

Awesome

And who knows who or what we have eaten? Pasta containing atoms from Caligua?

But as we could also have ingested atoms newly created from nuclear reactions, we should be younger rather than older

• 2 weeks later...
LeftyGreenMario

If every atom in our bodies was created by an exploding star millions of years ago, aren't we basicly all the same age, or so close to the same (a million+) years that the minute difference of a few decades is neglible? :)

I'd say, considering the existence of the entire human race relative to Earth's history, we're all within a second to each other.

Yah, yah, yah. :blink: But representing the wet towel contingent, who gives a sh#t about the cosmos. :wub: My timeline started from the day I was born (or was it when my father's sperm found my mother's egg, dunno').

I'm new to the site but very happy to have found it. It is wonderful to discover there are so many people like me. I look forward to getting to know new folks here.

Wendy

aquietmind welcome, and the award for most unusual site for a first post. Have our welcome :cake::cake::cake::cake: , and come and join the fun :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am glad to have found this site.

Wendy

PS. Loved the cake.

Autumn Sunrise

Welcome, aquietmind :cake::cake::cake: I hope you enjoy being a member of this great community :)

Archived