DD/lg asexual relationships?

SpidermanBear

SpidermanBear

I'm in a very happy asexual relationship. I love my girlfriend very much, we are both romantic asexuals. But she is into dd/lg (daddy dom/ little girl) stuff. Not sexually, but she just enjoys that type of relationship. I found out through a friend and don't really care. I said I'd be willing to do whatever to make her happy, and she said she expected nothing of me if it was outside of my comfort zone. Has anybody else engaged in this type of relationship? What are some potential problems?

Frigid Pink

I'm not really familiar with this type of relationship, therefore, I can't offer any advice, however, I think there's a thread for "kinky aces" on AVEN somewhere and I recommend searching the forums for that.

I'm in a very happy asexual relationship. I love my girlfriend very much, we are both romantic asexuals. But she is into dd/lg (daddy dom/ little girl) stuff. Not sexually, but she just enjoys that type of relationship. I found out through a friend and don't really care. I said I'd be willing to do whatever to make her happy, and she said she expected nothing of me if it was outside of my comfort zone. Has anybody else engaged in this type of relationship? What are some potential problems?

Would think as with most relationships the greatest concern lies in those outisde the relationship being ignorant and projecting that ignorance all over you. :)For those in the relationship, do whatever makes you both happy. Long as you both communicate interests, desires, feelings, everything should be fine. Concerns arise typically when others find out what you're doing. Hopefully it's just mild curiousity and interest, but sometimes it's to the more extreme end of the spectrum and people just can't wait to tell you how much they disapprove.

• 1 month later...

This is abit late to respond to, but i will go ahead and talk about it. I am in a DD/lg style Bdsm Demisexual Heteroromantic Relationship. The style of Bdsm reflects much on the " little" inside a adult Man/Woman. The Inner child. The being that often is

left to die when one reachs the time of " Responsibility" as a Teen.

Some like myself, Choose to dig deep with someone, and Unlock

that long forgotten part of my heart in ways that a sterotypical child would be. For me its Coloring books, Disney movies, Snacks that

i normally wouldnt eat. I avoid drinking if i am in " little space" mind set. I order kids meals at resteraunts sometimes ( often 2, since they arent big enough). I go to my " daddy dominant" Boyfriend for advice on things i don't know or ask him for my allowance ( part of my

check that doesnt go to bills) To buy candy, toys etc.

The biggest thing here is to realize, just because it says BDSM does not mean sexual. Many Dd/lg can be sexual between two Adults consenting, but some do happily so, have completely asexual DD/lg relationships and they are all beautiful and unique. Let her

experiment within your both comfort zones and see where it goes, it might lead to some discoveries. For me, it unlocked some

forgotten old memories ( bad and good). Increased my creativity and urges to draw/color. It made me want to try for someone, to make them proud. " much like a child would want their parent happy for their successes".

And the Daddy, is the Mentor, guide, sometimes lover, but never sees the Partner as a child , always as a woman, but with a child like heart. He cares for this inner child nature in the woman he loves. He sees her eyes light up with happiness when he suprises her with a bear or a candy bar at the Random. She likes to snuggle and cuddle under a warm blanket during the winter night, and you play disney movies for her even though

its the 5000th time youve seen frozen, but you do it because Daddy knows how to encourage her to grow and be happier with

herself, and content with that inner child that so desperately needs the regeneration.

I believe with all my heart, that a adult with a fully realized inner child can do amazing things, and the stress is less because you do not need to reject things that you normally just would...

In short, Eat the cake and enjoy what life has to offer!!! Just be sure its SSC ( Safe, Sane, Consensual)!!

• 1 year later...

Archived