Agender\genderfluid?

Jorden

Normally people will ask me what I dentify with one we have a conversation and they find out I am NOT in the binary. I normally tell people I am whatever gender I want to be on whatever day. But recently I discovered myself telling people with no explanation as to why I'm doing this other than my brain saying I should and that is how I feel, I have been saying that I am NOT male or female. To sum it up I'm basically telling people I'm agender. This isn't just a fluid mindset I'm in because I'm still feeling more masculine or feminine on some days except when I'm asking my brain what I am because others ask me I'm getting the response of neither? Has anyone ever gotten this before and does anyone have any advice on what's going on inside my head because I'm confused like I said I don't know why I'm doing this there is no explanation exactly. It's almost like when your brain tells you to do something except you're not exactly sure why but you do it because feeling anything else would be a lie.

pitchblackonyx

i have no gender so i have no experence of genderflui feelings or experinces. my respone only comes from my own experence of having no gnder,

i do have times when i am feeliing more masculin or not, but this is more to do with the level of disphoria i feel at any given time. it isn't a change in gender for me, but a change in how stressed i am by how much others forcing a gender on me and how i react to that - it is th elevel to which i am rejecting the gender being forced on me.

It's possible to be male sometimes and female sometimes (and/or both sometimes, or something else), and sometimes to have no gender at all. Just like it's possible to be happy sometimes and sad sometimes and angry sometimes and a mix of feelings sometimes, and sometimes not to feel any emotion at all. No one says "How could you be happy today? YOU WERE SAD LAST WEEK" and expect someone to always have the same emotion all the time, and never to have moments of not feeling any particular emotion. Some people always keep the same gender, no matter the context and their mood. For others, gender changes.

Are you actually choosing your gender on the other days, or do you feel male or female on those days for other reasons? Is it random? Are there commonalities to when you feel male vs. female vs. agender?

• 2 weeks later...

I think that's (a)gender flux, but I'm not sure. I kind of feel the same thing you do, but just don't know the word for it. There's also Agenderfluid.

Archived