Asexual Authors & Bloggers Page

Walosi

I need authors & bloggers of our persuasion who want to be included in a list of such on my tiny little blog page.

If you wish to be included, please feel free to email me at M.T.Noah@outlook.com.

My blog is odd and not particularly focused, hence the title "Focus? What?!?!", but I'd really like to have a directory of our work and our epic authors available in one place.

My blog currently appears to be primarily about being trans, but I knew I was ace long before I knew the other. I'm sure eventually there will be more ace-oriented stuff on it.

It can be accessed at http://toadsartspace.wordpress.com, to see if you want to be linkable through it.

I will need a SHORT author bio from you and a link to where your work can be bought or viewed, as well as the genre or genres you work in most often.

Thank you! I hope this is useful!

Your friend, "Toad" (maria)

I'm currently working on an email to send you regarding this... it may take a while but I'll get it done. Thank you for offering this opportunity, your blog looks really awesome! =)

Our as in asexual people, or our as in AVEN users? I know of a couple of ace authors (even an ace + trans one) but I dunno if they're here.

I have a blog that I post on every once in a while, but I have yet to so much as mention my sexuality on it. It's more about my mental health than anything and the two really aren't connected.

The Terrible Travis

I write short stories on my tumblr blog though they're just for fun and don't make profit off of them. Exactly what type of authors are you looking for? Professional? Hobbyists? Etc?

Hooded_Crow

Do you still want me on your list if I've yet to be published? And if my work so far hasn't been about asexuality?

I have a website and a blog where my shorter work can be found, and my first novel is awaiting revisions.

WOW! So pleased you all are interestd! I've changed the Directory address to be separate from my personal blog. Right now, the Directory is really minimal. It's a baby growing slowly. If you feel like checking it out (and please, I encourage you to email me @ M.T.Noah@outlook.com) and sharing your ideas and suggestions for improvement. Ask me any question regarding it you like. Questions will help me refine the work.

Kerriganne -- got your emails and really like your style!

zabz - I do not limit the Directory of Asexual Authors & Bloggers to ONLY AVEN MEMBERS. I'm only here myself because there may be some authors and bloggers here. SO ALL ACES ANYWHERE ON THE SPECTRUM AND MEMBERS OF ANY GROUP (or not members of any group) ARE WELCOME! That was an excellent question! KEEP 'EM COMING~!

AgentKEW - The only requirements for inclusion in the Directory are: ARE YOU ACE? DO YOU WRITE? and CAN PEOPLE READ YOUR WORK RIGHT NOW? If you're anywhere in the umbrella, and you write, you COUNT.

AsexualPsychopath86 - At this point in time, asexual visibility and awareness that we EXIST and that we are not a single stereotype is VERY NECESSARY AND IMPORTANT. What genre you write in, fiction, nonfiction, or the medium you use to get your work out to the public, or whether or not you are raking in cash from your efforts are entirely irrelevant. The only thing relevant RIGHT NOW IS: ARE YOU ACE? DO YOU WRITE? CAN PEOPLE READ YOUR WORK RIGHT NOW? If you say YES to all that, you're IN!

Hooded_Crow - Your blog work sounds wonderful! If people have access to your work, YOU ARE PUBLISHED and worthy of inclusion. :D Just because WE are ace does not mean that we are limited to writing about our sexuality. Part of the reason for this Directory is to SHOW the amazing diversity that our community encompasses.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Everyone. I'm still following up on ace authors & bloggers! There are some family emergency issues that are delaying my page updates, but I AM STILL WORKING ON THIS!

AgentSkyHawk

I'm a writer but I'm still in the planning stage of a lot of my work - but, once I get writing, there's over six books worth of material...so at the moment people can't read my work...can I still be involved?

I'm a writer but I'm still in the planning stage of a lot of my work - but, once I get writing, there's over six books worth of material...so at the moment people can't read my work...can I still be involved?

YES YES YES!

• 3 weeks later...
Darya-Kuryakin

I only have a blog where I review books and hope to eventually review films and series....... I'm still working on my own writing. *rolls eyes*

I only have a blog where I review books and hope to eventually review films and series....... I'm still working on my own writing. *rolls eyes*

Darya, would you consider reviewing Ace authored books and such for the Directory's front page? I am so not able to do ALL the jobs for this blog on my own! I would so appreciate the help! My email is M.T. Noah@outlook.com

Darya-Kuryakin

Darya, would you consider reviewing Ace authored books and such for the Directory's front page? I am so not able to do ALL the jobs for this blog on my own! I would so appreciate the help! My email is M.T. Noah@outlook.com

I would be happy to!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived