I found a REALLY interesting "quiz" on the interwebs...

Wonderment

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/03/unusual-personality-test-will-reveal-much-perception-life.html

It's not so much a quiz, but rather an interesting dive into ones self...

A lot of my answers I gave actually made sense when I read over the meanings for them. A couple of them, I found HIGHLY interesting. I'll shove my answers in a spoiler if you're interested. But don't read them untill you've done the quiz!!! Because it would just ruin it D:

Anyway. I thought I'd share it.

What do you guys get?

1) Bubbles. Bits of seaweed, salt, sand. Green. The Unknown. Fun.

2) Happy. Safe. Content. Calm.

3) Curious, I want to know what their lives are like. Who's their leader?

4) Smelly beasts, dangerous

5) I would go around the wall and explore the oasis, because it would be fun

6) Is it filled with water?? I would see if it is. If it's drinkable, I'd drink some of it

7) I'd watch the house for a while, to see if they're decent people. I'd probably look for tracks that connect the house to civilisation, sooner or later.

8 ) How thick is the fog? I.... would probably feel really lost, and panic a little

I found 6 and 7 to be quite interesting, for myself. It makes sense, really.

4 made me lol.

1) I feel nervous. I want to step back because I'm afraid I'll fall in.

2) At peace, but also excited. It reminds me of home but I'm also curious where the path leads.

3) Makes me think of the beach. Vaguely happy, I guess.

4) Freedom. If I imagine it vividly, I feel invincible.

5) Go to oasis.

6) Feel if jug is full, drink from jug.

7) I stay away from the windows. I look to see if there are other houses nearby. If there is, I might go to the house. If not, I'll walk down the road/trail until I find a more populated area.

8 ) I would look in all directions, panicked. I'd spend some time not moving at all, listening for anything. After a few minutes of that, I would start crawling in a random direction. (Terrified the whole time, probably making embarrassing whimpers.)

3 was kind of disappointing because I didn't really feel anything and I struggled for an answer. 5 is really blunt, which I thought was funny. As for 6, I figure that given that I'm in the desert and probably REALLY thirsty, I wouldn't be cautious enough to pour a little out first and makes sure it's water. 7 is weirdly accurate if you think of houses as "potential suitors." 8 is more than a little embarrassing, but accurate, so...

That was really interesting! I'm not sure what some mean, but a lot of the answers really made me think. I'm going to ask one of my friends these questions tomorrow. Thanks for sharing! :)

1 Neutral, there is a sea there
2 Neutral, there are trees
3 There are birds
4 What are the horses doing in a city?
5 Climb the wall to investigate
6 Pick up water jug and investigate the contents of said jug before deciding to drink
7 Observe house, check for tracks to civilization, Likely speak to owner
8 Seeing as it doesn't say lost, probably go home.

Hmm . . . I'm not sure about question six. I mean, I'd have no choice but to drink it, if I were in the deser, not knowing when I'd gets

Out. Seems pretty coercive for a question that determines how selective I am regarding a partner.

xDDD

3. Your attitude towards women.

Pretty indiferent, I find their calls funny.

allrightalready

1. Your attitude to life, emotions, sensations.
calm and pensive

2. The way you feel in your own family.
joyful (yeah this was way wrong)

i like watching the soaring, pretty much

4. Your attitude to men.
fearful (spot on)

5. Your basic life strategy and goal. The way you solve your problems.
tear down the wall so everyone has access (wow this is exactly right)
6. How selective you are in sexual life. Choice of a partner.
distill it first to make it safe and then drink (yeah i test everyone over and over first)

7. Your readiness for marriage.
knock on door (not sure how to interpret this)

8. Your attitude to death.
sit and listen to the peace, ok

somethingrandom

I did it and I don't believe it's right. It said for the first one about attitude to life and sensations but I put water can kill.

Then for the one about family I put I love nature! My answers didn't really make sense to the interpretation bit.

Wow, that was actually really interesting. I found my answers to 3 and 4 really funny once I read what they were supposed to be :D

1) calm and peaceful (rhythm of the tide), alone, with nature, pensive

2) happy, calm, with nature, cautious

3) hoping they don't come near me, wondering why they're so far from the sea

4) thinking they are beautiful, unsure, wondering how much they understand

5) try to climb over the wall or find a way around

6) look around to see if anyone is there, wonder if it's safe to drink, if I think it's fine/it's my last hope, drink a little and take the rest with me

7) watch the house for a while from the distance but don't approach unless I'm desperate/someone comes outside

8 ) try to make out shapes in front of me, keep walking slowly and cautiously

1. i could spend a bit of time looking at the sea, i like surroundings

2. that i should be looking up in case i get hit by a branch

3. oh i love looking at birds flying, envious really of them

4. horses i haven't much thing for. i've been chased by a race horse before, not nice. i like them as an idea but a herd of horses would frighten me particularly if they were wild

5. climb the wall if small enough, if not look to try to get around it.

6. i'd just examine that the water jug was ok first before drinking it

7. i would go to the house and ask for help or directions

8. i have been cycling when i under estimated the fog. it is not great particularly and could be a little scary particularly all the silver cars who don't have lights on in the fog.

worryingly an irish politician this week came out strongly opposed to sea gulls (i wish i was joking)

My attitude towards women appears to be 'Cull them'.

Are the woods in Qs 2 and 8 the same woods? Am I lost in the woods because of the fog in Q9?

Reading what the answers are supposed to mean, I really don't see the connection for some of them. Seems really random to me...

What the heck does a potentially life-threatening situation have to do with my sex life? Who wouldn't drink water when they're about to die of thirst? Are the people who made this so desperate for sex they feel like they'll die without it? A situation where you actually have choices of equal value would be more fitting here...

My answers:

1) I live close enough to the sea to actually look into it^^ So far, the only word to describe that feeling is "right".

2) Intrigued.
3) Nothing, really. They're common enough here, they're just... normal to me? But they're loud and annoying at times.
4) Horses. I don't particularly care for horses, they're capable of defending themselves but run around in a blind panic instead. Nope, they're dumb.
5) How high is that wall? Can I climb over it or go around it? I'd try to figure out how to get to the oasis, of course. But a part of my mind would be occupied with wondering why there's a wall in the desert in the first place.
6) Drink the water. Ok, probably find out whether it's saltwater first.
7) Find out who's in that house without being seen, and if I feel comfortable, ask the people in there how to get out of the woods. Unless I'm in a horror movie, then I'd have a higher chance of survival if I just try to find the way on my own.

8 ) Depends on why I'm there. If I want to get somewhere, I'll slowly walk into one direction and figure out which one it is. If I don't know the area, I'll wait until the fog is gone. If I'm just there, I'll watch.

drjohnhwatson

This was kind of neat! I did mine sort of quick-ish. Oh well.

Calm, excited. (I love the ocean!!)

I just put "thoughtful". I mean, I don't know what I'd feel looking at the ground, honestly.

Nostalgic and envious; jealous. (I understand this, haha).

4. Your attitude to men.

Fear. (HAHAHA).

I would try to climb over the wall or, if it was a short one, try to go around it!!

I would pick it up but hesitate to drink from it unless maybe dying of thirst. It could be nasty, tampered with, or poisoned. You can't trust people, man! (I LOVE MY ANSWER FOR THIS, haha.)

I'd creep up to it and peep into the windows to see who the people are inside and if they look like nice, trustworthy people. If so, I'd ask to use a phone or, barring all other options, ask if I could spend the night.

I would creep forward and listen for anything with my hands outstretched so as not to run into anything.

That was fun.

It's cold, water is wet, up to shins. Probs wet sand under my feet. Breezy, cool.
[i realized when I re-read my answers that I wrote water is wet and I am d y i n g.]

Calm, green sunlight through leaves. Contentment.
[Alright. Even when looking at the ground I ended up thinking of the leaves....]

Oh god are they going to poop on me. There must be ocean nearby.
[This one made me laugh the most oh my god.]

4. Your attitude to men.
Idk it's that generic picture, horses galloping and tossing their mane. Ambivalent.

Is it real? Scale the wall. Go around the wall. Approach cautiously. If wall is too large to scale or go around, break wall using hole as leverage. Hopefully? Probs definitely try the other options first though, walls tend to be tough.

Okay does the water jug have water in it? Go to it and drink a few gulps. Rest. Drink a little more. Save the rest.
[i don't know what this means....]

UHH NO. Creepy house? Keep moving. Safer looking house? Tentatively knock on door/ring doorbell, ask for directions.
[Ahahaha.]

Pick a direction and walk slowly. Keep hands outstretched. Use flashlight if I have one. Use phone if I have one. Blow on the fog if uber thick (idk if that does anything). Crawl if so thick I literally cannot see because fog is a thinner near the ground (I think?).
[Also dunno how to interpret this one.]

1. Vast, endless, eternal, meaningful

2. Pine needles.

3. Fear of falling seagull poop droppings.

4. Wariness of horse poop on ground behind them.

5. If I'm thirsty and want to get in, I'll just go over/around the wall. It can't be very hard.

6. If I'm thirsty and want to drink the water, I'll probably look for signs as to whether it's safe or unsafe to drink.

7. Go knock on the door and ask for directions.

8. Is it a problem that I'm in the fog? When it's super-foggy it's always fun to walk around in it and hardly be able to see very far.

This "quiz" falls in the realm of bullshit connections for me, though. I imagine that you could number the prompts in any order and it's seem just as insightful. Though, I don't mind their interpretations, especially 3 and 4, one's supposed attitudes towards women and men.

Though, I don't mind their interpretations, especially 3 and 4, one's supposed attitudes towards women and men.

Which is quite hilarious since your answers were all poop-related. So, what do you truly think about people?

I did it, but looking at it, some don't fit for me, and I don't see the connection between some.

1) Your attitude to life, emotions, sensations.

It's the sea. Vast I guess?

2) The way you feel in your own family.

Annoyed. I don't like walking for recreational purposes.

3) Your attitude towards women.

Not a lot. They remind me of the sea.

4) Your attitude towards men.

Stampede, chaotic.

5) Your basic life strategy and goal. The way you solve your problems.

Is it really there? Go to it I guess. May save me but may kill me.

6) How selective you are in sexual life. Choice of a partner.

Drink it instinctively. Thirsty. Risky but worth it. this is one I had an issue with the most when I saw its meaning, it's not accurate for me at all, and while water is crucial to people surviving and not dying, sex is not.

7) Your readiness for marriage

Be cautious, see how safe it seems. Approach if safe/courageous enough to get directions.

8 ) Your attitude towards death.

Walk slowly if unfamiliar with area, can't see much.

I loved this.

1. Nostalgic and scared (true)

2. Nervous (true I guess?)

3. Interested (haha wink)

4. Like they're free (true, with all their privilege)

5. Try to find the end of the wall/a way past the wall (true)

6. I pick it up and drink it despite disliking water (haha, pretty accurate if I ever do have a sexual partner)

7. Carefully consider what to do and try to peer inside without getting seen (accurate)

8. I'd freak out and try to find something to hold on to like a wall (probably true)

Though, I don't mind their interpretations, especially 3 and 4, one's supposed attitudes towards women and men.

Which is quite hilarious since your answers were all poop-related. So, what do you truly think about people?

Note that it said men and women, so that leaves out a lot of people.

Note that it said men and women, so that leaves out a lot of people.

At least we know binary people poop a lot. (My post wasn't all that serious though.)

My answers summarized, since I didn't actually write anything down.

1.) "A vast unexplored, unknowable thing." Yeah, that fits life.

2.) "Nothing." I don't feel nothing for my family. I feel nothing, when looking at the ground, in a forest. Who gives a shit about the ground, when you're surrounded by nature? Maybe someone trained in psychologically can make something out of this because it seems like bollocks to me,

3.) "Envious of their freedom to fly, but damn do they make annoying sounds." ...I think whoever related sea gulls to women didn't like women very much. If anyone has actually *seen* sea gulls their rather disgusting birds that eat garbage and have one of the most annoying calls of any bird. Seems like bullshit to me.

4.) "Envious of their freedom to roam." ...Three in a row.

5.) "I drink water, get more water, and rest before I continue." So... Survival? Makes sense, I suppose.

6.) "I make sure its actually water, then I drink it." ...well, I suppose if I'm having sex with someone, I want to make sure that they *are* humans. It's really, really embarrassing when you take home an attractive person from the bar and its ends up being a pig, a chicken, and golden retriever in a trench-coat. Another very stupid question.

7.) "Walk on, since if I was in a forest, wandering off the beaten trail, I'd have to survive on my own." Well, that strangely fits.

8.) "Continue onward." Well, death is the last great adventure.

All it all, about half fit me.

1- Relaxed

2- At home

3- Watchful

4- Scared

5- Look for a way through the wall

6- Nothing, there's no water in it

7- Go to the house

8- Carry on, but slowly so I don't trip. If zero visibility it's night so sleep in it

The interpretations

1- plain wrong

2- true

3 & 4 transposed

5- not untrue

6- laugh out loud!! - I fire blanks, but genuinely hadn't read the answer first

7- wrong

8- not true, I'm fatalistic

comeondieyoung

for the last question, picked a direction and kept going. it was strangely calm and quiet, whatever that means...

Grumpy Alien

I don't think I did it right :lol: None of them are true no matter how you analyze it.

1. Your attitude to life, emotions, sensations: Mist
2. The way you feel in your own family: Twigs
3. Your attitude towards women: Scared
4. Your attitude to men: Awe
5. Your basic life strategy and goal. The way you solve your problems: Climb
6. How selective you are in sexual life. Choice of a partner: Pour and examine
7. Your readiness for marriage: Peer in windows
8. Your attitude to death: Calmly walk

Archived