Situational Attraction

I'm trying to better define and understand my form of sexuality. It seems that my sexual attraction is to specific kinds of situations, rather than to a particular personalty type or body type. I cannot recall ever being passionately attracted to or aroused by a person's physical attributes or personalty traits. I have felt emotionally connected to certain personalities, but not necessarily sexually attracted. I'm attracted to specific contexts, and if a person is part of that context, then they are part of my attraction.

Is there a category/term that describes this? Would Cupiosexual describe the above?

I currently have demisexual in my profile, which means that attraction can occur after an emotional bond forms. However, after thinking about this, I don't think this accurately portrays what causes my attraction. I've been emotionally bonded to people whom I felt no attraction to. It was only when other factors were present that I felt attracted or aroused.

Cupiosexual means that a person does not experience sexual attraction, but wants to have a sexual relationship. This does not seem to quite fit me either, since I'm able to feel attraction, but only in unique circumstances, and to the circumstances, not specifically to the people involved.

Gray-sexual seems to be the closest fit, but yet that refers to attraction to a person, not to a situation.

Any ideas about this?

You just say these things arouse you, but do you actually have the impulse to do sexual things to that persons body?

Gray-romantic refers to anything between having romantic attraction and not; having characteristics of both simultaneously (i.e. Cupioromantic or Aporomantic) or at different times (i.e. Demiromantic). What would be making your relationship different from normal?

Gray-A refers to anything between having sexual attraction and not (copy and paste the above). Situational sexual attraction is still sexual attraction and thus under it. If sexual attraction is still accurate then it seems you experience it under strong emotions, which is called Ensenisexual, and under the Gray-Asexual/Gray-sexual umbrella (depending on what side you feel you fall more towards). Though i found that orientation on a list and can't find what the prefix means. But at least it has more search results than other new terms.

You just say these things arouse you, but do you actually have the impulse to do sexual things to that persons body?

Situational sexual attraction is still sexual attraction and thus under it. If sexual attraction is still accurate then it seems you experience it under strong emotions, which is called Ensenisexual, and under the Gray-Asexual/Gray-sexual umbrella (depending on what side you feel you fall more towards). Though i found that orientation on a list and can't find what the prefix means. But at least it has more search results than other new terms.

Being sexuallly attracted to a situation is not enough to cause me to act on it. The other person would need to enthusiastically encourage me. I could be attracted to a situation, but not be able to act on it, because I cannot assert myself unless I'm 100 percent sure that the other person wants me to. I would need to be enthusiastically invited to act, or be acted upon.

You are right that I experience sexual attraction during strong emotions of a particular kind, and maybe this classifies me as being an ensenisexual. Although, even this is very fragile, since too much emotion could abruptly stop the attraction/arousal, or transform the arousal/attraction into anxiety. I guess that at some point, too much emotion would cause me to feel unsafe. I'm not sure why.