Figuring things out

Hi,

My name is Ricky, I am from Australia. I have recently discovered the concept of 'asexuality', and think this term may be best to describe my sexuality.

I am 32 and have dated both genders. I have never actually had a relationship that went beyond 3 dates. I have never had penetrating sexual intercourse with either gender (due to lack of interest, perhaps...). One time I had oral sex with a guy - I do not recall being aroused. Another time I engaged in mutual masturbation with another guy - wasn't that interesting. I have held hands with a female and kissed another (both of these I 'liked' a bit...), both times resulted in me getting an erection, but in both cases I wasn't moving heaven and earth to get into bed with them. I didn't pursue these further because I wasn't that motivated.

When I am infatuated with someone, not once do I think about sleeping with them, this goes for either gender. Thinking about them rarely gets an erection. And so on.

I do have fetishes surrounding nice male clothing, footwear, autoerotic stuff and bondage. On occasion this has been female focused. I masturbate to such fantasies regularly. However there is usually nothing 'physical' happening, male or female.

Thoughts? Could I dentify as asexual? If not what am I?

Hullo! First of all, nobody but yourself can identify you. You know yourself better than we do.

Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction. It's not a behavior. Also, some aces have fetishes and some don't. Some aces masturbate and some don't. Perhaps you may want to check out this thread if you are interested.

I hoped that has helped some. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

Um, any form of sex is sexual intercourse.