Pieces of Ace - The Asexual Podcast

Littledib

Hey Guys.

Coming to you live from Bristol and Yeovil every Sunday at 7.30pm GMT, we bring you Pieces of Ace, the asexual podcast. Join us live and get involved in the youtube chatroom or find us anytime using the links below.

Twitter: twitter.com/piecesoface and use the hashtag #poaquestions and we will read some out
Facebook: facebook.com/piecesoface
Email us at piecesoface@gmail.com

Tumblr: piecesofacepodcast.tumblr.com

Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/piecesoface/

You can watch live on youtube: youtu.be/VEyBPDxQLVs

and find out everything else at piecesoface.com

Find us on iTunes and anywhere podcasts are available.

Subscribe to our RSS feed here

If anyone has any meet info or any Aven announcements, please put them below and we will do our best to read them out :D

Please spread the word and it be great to see you all there :D

Cheers guys

I like the idea of this, but it will be a day or two before I can watch it

This sounds awesome; I'll definitely try to listen if I have time!

As for meetup info and AVEN announcements, you could always check the AVEN Digest threads that are released weekly to see what is happening in the AVEN community. Cicero does a great job of keeping it up to date, so that might be the best way to not miss anything. :)

Sounds Cool! I'll definitely be watching!

First Episode is all done guys. Don't Worry if you missed it, you can find it here http://piecesoface.com/shows/

Also join our twitter and Facebook pages and send us questions and stories and any shout outs :D

Cool! Shared it on my Asexuality awareness fb page and on my tumblr :)

TheRealMrGray

Yay! Thanks Amy :)

Thanks for all the support so far guys, please do get in touch via one of the many ways we have available (Facebook, Twitter etc) and let us know what you would like to have featured in the show. Or, just message in for us to give you a shout out!

Steve is currently sorting out an Aven account so should be able to contact shortly, otherwise myself and Robin are here to message :)

stonehengegirl

Nice podcast! I enjoyed it.

By the way Snickerdoodles are a cinnamon sugar cookie that look like this.

f8f65a47bfcfae1e0ca69a331addeb6a.jpg

Ah awesome 😁 they look really cool. Glad you enjoyed the show. We will have to try to get hold of some snickerdoodles to try on the show lol.

Yay! Thanks Amy :)

Thanks for all the support so far guys, please do get in touch via one of the many ways we have available (Facebook, Twitter etc) and let us know what you would like to have featured in the show. Or, just message in for us to give you a shout out!

Steve is currently sorting out an Aven account so should be able to contact shortly, otherwise myself and Robin are here to message :)

No prob. The more places this is in the better

Episode 2 is now online at piecesoface.com/shows or on iTunes or wherever you get the audio :P and the video is here, its just finishing uploading :P

Also posted it on my new twitter page and on Tumblr

divided_sky

You should have some Avenites on to interview/talk to.

stonehengegirl

Thanks for the shout out, guys!

Episode 2 was great.

Hey Guys, We are going live at 7.30pm (UK time) tonight :D Remember to contact the show (details are above). You can find us here

Really enjoyed that! Thanks for the shout out!

Yay thanks Splatacus :P tell your friends lol

Duh Duh Duuuhhhhhh!!! Episode 4 will be live at 7.30pm UK time. Be great to see you guys there and please share the word and contact the show.

Awh boo, i have to work this evening.

Hey guys. We are looking for stories of a-phobic experiences you have come across by either coming out or just being ace. Contact us at: @piecesoface, #poaquestions, piecesoface@gmail.com or on piecesoface.com 😊 be great to hear from people so we can have a proper discussion.

Hey Everyone.

Episode 5 will be going live at 7.30GMT at this link :)

It'd be great to see some of you there :)

stonehengegirl

Nice show. You're all doing a fantastic job.

Excellent episode guys! I've told you this already but I'm sure everyone here would agree that the way you presented the issue of A-Phobia was spot on. I think a lot of people will take comfort from identifying with the stories you touched on during the conversation and you put forward some good ways of dealing with these issues. High fiiiiive! Loved it! Xx

Archived