Help? Am I bisexual asexual?

Elliewilliams1997

Elliewilliams1997

I'm a girl. So I need help badly. So am I bi asexual? I mean I like boys. Girls kinda.. I really like men but only to like cuddling and kissing. I'm gray asexual to girls in THAT way.. I'm not really sure. But like I'm ashamed to say I'm kinda attracted to girls in a.. Yeah way. But I still don't wanna do it. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't like guys in that manner but only girls but I don't wanna do it myself. So long story short, I think I'm asexual to men and gray asexual to girls but I don't want to kiss them and do "it" myself. so think of a full straight relationship. They would like men in a sexual manner and like to kiss and cuddle with them. I only like to kiss ect to men but I'm gray asexual to girls. So I'm not sure if I'm more asexual to men and gray asexual to girls so does that make me bi ace even though still don't want to do IT or even kiss or date with girls myself? Or in might be that I'm mentally attracted to girls in a gray ace way. But Idek.

gayasanaro

There's five different forms of attraction, I believe...

Sexual = feeling physically aroused by the presence of a certain person, feeling a desire to have sex with them

Romantic = butterflies, hearts, feeling a desire to date someone

Sensual = feeling a desire to touch or kiss someone in a nonsexual way

Aesthetic = deriving pleasure from someone's appearance, feeling a desire to look at them and admiring their appearance

Platonic=feeling a desire to have a close, intimate, non-romantic relationship with someone

Could be a sixth, I don't know.

So, you're a girl, right?

You said you want to cuddle and kiss both guys and girls. That sounds like bisensual. And you feel sexually attracted to girls, but don't want to have sex with them? Lith-homosexual. And you only want a romantic relationship with a guy? Heteroromantic.

In short, you might be heteroromantic, bisensual, and lithsexual...you can add the 'homosexual' label on there if you want, or just identify as lith or ace.

RavenKawaii

I would say you're a bisensual or even biromantic. It's really up to you to find what you want to label yourself with and to be perfectly honest you don't even need to label yourself at all. I'm sure AVEN has an article or two about the different types of attractions but I think "WeDancedWithMonsters" summed it up pretty well.

I wish you luck in your path of self-discovery :)

Ricecream-man

Depends on why you put quotes around cuddle for girls but not for guys

If that is how you feel towards different genders, then you should use bi ace. For the romantic attraction, you could say that you are biromantic, which means you are romantically attracted to both males and females, but have stronger feelings towards females.

Archived