Just a another newbie saying hi!

Juliven

Hello! :)

Nice to meet you. To be honest, I've never researched my sexuality before, but I do relate to asexuality and I do identify as such. I guess you could say that I'm here to better understand myself. The whole thing is new to me and I am a bit scared of venturing off from the known world, but at the same time I am excited to learn more about myself and get some questions answered. I don't know what else to write here other than the fact that I like comics and video games. :D

Greetings to the wonderful world of AVEN!!! Here you'll be able to learn a lot more about your a/sexuality. Do not worry to find a perfect label for you quickly. Enjoy the ride in a smooth way. NES cake to you! :cake: :cake: :cake:

debbie-nes-cake-565x501_5.jpg

Indiana Joe

Nice to meet you too, EC. Please accept some cake. :cake::cake::cake:

Many of your question will find their answers, even though we're not that far from the known world. Some of us are even rumoured to be living in it.

wickedsoup

Hello! Welcome to AVEN. From my experience, people here are scarily nice and easy to talk to. It's kind of fun to figure out your romantic and sexual orientations, and sometimes your gender as well. Have fun on here, and eat lots of cake! :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Hello welcome and :cake:

Hope that AVEN helps you find the answers you seek.

CosineTheCat

Hello and Welcome to AVEN!

This is a wonderful site full of amazing people and I’m glad that you’ve become a part of it. Be sure to browse around and check out all the different areas. I’m sure you’ll find something that interests you!

Welcome Again!

Hi and welcome to AVEN! This is a very active site with really friendly and supportive members. I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this awesome community!!! :)

P63n2Td.jpg?3

I'm sorry...I had some cake, but as you can see, this kitty ate it.

Archived