Hello! I'm Ada!

AdaAimee923

AdaAimee923

As you can probably guess, I'm new here!! I'm just looking for some more people to talk to that I can relate to. I have a pretty solid group of friends that are accepting of my asexuality, but since they aren't ace themselves there's sort of a disconnect, if that makes any sense at all.

Anyway, that's enough rambling. How are all of you? :D

Hello Ada!

Yes, It does make sense, but it's god they are supportive :)

Doing okay, thank you. YOu?

Welcome! Have some :cake:

AdaAimee923

Thanks for the cake, Amy!! I'm doing pretty good. I've got a whole bag of pretzels to myself and am planning a road trip to meet up with a New York friend, so life is great at the moment!!

AdaAimee923

YOUR NAME IS ADA TOO?! You're the 2nd Ada I've ever met. The world really is a small place.

Hello Ada!!! I'm fine, thanks ^_^. You'll find around here many people disposed to talk with you, and anything you need to vent off your chest, you can count on us. CAKE :cake: cake :cake:CAKE

epertorta.jpg

AdaAimee923

Thank you so much, Cal!! And OHMYGOODNESS those strawberries look incredible. Now I'm super hungry.

Thank you so much, Cal!! And OHMYGOODNESS those strawberries look incredible. Now I'm super hungry.

That's the only downside of this community: all the cake is virtual strawberry is my favorite to make it worse. But until science figure out how to send real cake through the internet please do, enjoy the delicious fake, fake delicious cake

AdaAimee923

That's the only downside of this community: all the cake is virtual strawberry is my favorite to make it worse. But until science figure out how to send real cake through the internet please do, enjoy the delicious fake, fake delicious cake

Oh, I will. Also I hope that I live to see the day where a 3D printer that makes edible things exist. I'd probably never leave the house again.

Oh, I will. Also I hope that I live to see the day where a 3D printer that makes edible things exist. I'd probably never leave the house again.

Amem sister. Amem

CosineTheCat

Hello and Welcome to AVEN!

This is a wonderful site full of amazing people and I’m glad that you’ve become a part of it. Be sure to browse around and check out all the different areas. I’m sure you’ll find something that interests you!

Welcome Again!

Hi and welcome to AVEN! This is a very active site with really friendly and supportive members. I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this awesome community!!! :)

P63n2Td.jpg?3

I'm sorry...I had some cake, but as you can see, this kitty ate it.

AdaAimee923

I can't even be mad at that kitty for eating the cake, It's too adorable.

I just feel awesome today ^_^ for no particular reason and I found that giving people cake and welcoming smiles feels really good so here ya go ^_^ :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: Welcome :D

with Ada.Text_IO; use Ada.Text_IO;
procedure Hello is
begin
    Put_Line ("Welcome to AVEN! Have some Ada cake! :D");
end Hello;

c57d0f4381ceb5e88bb85f55ec119f69.jpg

AdaAimee923

I just feel awesome today ^_^ for no particular reason and I found that giving people cake and welcoming smiles feels really good so here ya go ^_^ :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: Welcome :D

Thank you, Bowie!! :D

with Ada.Text_IO; use Ada.Text_IO;
procedure Hello is
begin
    Put_Line ("Welcome to AVEN! Have some Ada cake! :D");
end Hello;

c57d0f4381ceb5e88bb85f55ec119f69.jpg

Thanks for the cake!!

Archived