Deleted

Vestal

Well I've done something wrong then, I have a few kinks or fetishes, but still no sex drive

I just translate "asexual" to "doesn't desire sex". Then things like "you can't have sex and be asexual" become "you can't have sex even though you don't desire it" which are obviously silly and false. Talking of essences always seems to degenerate into such problems. "Are you really an asexual?" Who cares what I "am"? At present I desire/want things and am doing things. In the past the same has occurred. The future is potential.

HucIllucVagor

Well I've done something wrong then, I have a few kinks or fetishes, but still no sex drive

You can still derive pleasure from kinks and fetishes, it doesn't really have to be about sex or being sexually aroused. Just like kink and BDSM isn't about sex, you can still enjoy those things and have no sexual intention or pleasure from them.

HucIllucVagor

okay i need help i do have a fetish for certain body part and thats what i get an erection but when it comes for sex i doesnt have it.im really confused :(

From my understanding (it's limited, so don't take my words to heart) fetishes are sexual drives and urges separated from people and living things. Like some have a shoe fetish and can get sexually aroused by shoes, masturbate, etc. but not really get aroused or want to have sex when another person is present. You can still have those fetishes, and enjoy them (sexually or not) but still not want to have sex. Similarly, there are aces who masturbate but are still sex repulsed or have no desire to sexually engage with another person. I would maybe say your fetish might be more along the lines of a fantasy situation? As written, we can very well have our fantasies and not wish to act on them or have those fantasies occur with another person/ in real life.

OK I would like to know why because sex was and is being pushed on to me but I'm not interested but because of all the mess that was thrown at me its in my head I tried some of it but I was always alone so how would I not be considered asexual

What vagor says is true because of what I know I don't want it but sometimes curious as to why they do and try and some where placed On me as a child

Archived