*peeks in* Hi.

Chronicle.Art

Chronicle.Art

Hey peoples,

I'm new here to the AVEN community. I've always felt that I was different from a lot of my friends and family but it wasn't until about a year ago that I started truly thinking about asexuality, and back then I barely knew what it was. But now I am much more open about being asexual and since I really don't know very many asexuals, it'd be nice to talk to people who can relate. Well anywho, nice to meet y'all and I look forward to talking to some of you :D

Hello and welcome to AVEN! Would you like some cake? :cake: :cake:

This is a great site to meet people who have similar experiences and vows of the world. I think you'll enjoy the Asexual Musings and Rantings section. I hope that you enjoy it here at AVEN.

AgentSkyHawk

Hi there! Welcome to the site! :) :cake::cake::cake::cake: (Warning - you are about to be bombarded with cake from various people xD)

Confusion 0

CAKE? DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY CAKE? I HAVE CAKE. HERE, HAVE SOME CAKE! :D :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

*ahem* Yes, anyway... Welcome to AVEN!

Oh, and don't worry, you'll find a hell of a lot of asexuals here ;)

Chronicle.Art

All I can think of when people say "You want cake?" I think of "THE CAKE IS A LIE!"

Confusion 0

Chronicle.Art, I can't even send you any messages, or read the ones you've sent... Something's seriously wrong with this site right now...

CosineTheCat

Hello and Welcome to AVEN!

This is a wonderful site full of amazing people and I’m glad that you’ve become a part of it. Be sure to browse around and check out all the different areas. I’m sure you’ll find something that interests you!

Welcome Again!

Hullo! Nice to meet you and welcome to AVEN! :cake: :cake: I'm glad that you decided to join and that you have found yourself. A lot of people here can relate to you. It's nice to have a whole community of people who can relate to each other. If you are interested, perhaps drop by in AVENchat. We talk about a lot of things, not just asexuality, but if you have any questions, we'll be more than happy to answer them the best we can. I hope you enjoy it here! More cake! :cake: :cake:

Hi and welcome to AVEN! This is a great place to meet other people who have similar feelings as you. I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this awesome community!!! :)

P63n2Td.jpg?3

I'm sorry...I had some cake, but as you can see, this kitty ate it.

Archived