A face.

C-3PO

I feel so good right now about my appearance!! I am not really the selfie-taking kind and am quite paranoid about people finding the few selfies I take, so this is kind of a big deal for me?(I really, really hope nobody who knows me irl finds out about these lmao)

But anyway, we have new grass in our backyard and it's very soft and in the evening it is actually bearable to be outside(I'm in Europe where the whole heatwave thing is going on). I thought the lighting was very nice, and I think I look quite masc(?) in these!! Also I noticed that my nose is quite big which makes me quite happy because I think big noses are beautiful.

Could we maybe make this a thread where everybody posts selfies where they felt good about there appearance/gender?(so I'm not alone in this)

2ue6wy0.jpg

2vv856s.jpg

14ik514.jpg

One last question!! If you don't know my name, what would you think I'd be called? I am still having doubts about my name and I'm just wondering what I look like.

(whoa that's a lot of text and also my face so cookies cake for you if you've read it all)

wakeywakey

I like your hair a lot! Makes me wish I wasn't too lazy to do fun stuff with my own =]

Thank you!! I must say, if it wasn't for my friend who dyed her hair together with me I'd probably be saying that I'm gonna dye my hair for another 2 years.

nerdperson777

Nice! There is an AVEN Photo Thread where people post pictures of anything that gets quite a bit of posts so you can see other people's faces there too.

I love your freckles!

As for names, my first three guesses would be Jeremy, Andrew, or Anthony.

butterflydreams

I love your freckles!

I was thinking the same thing! FRECKLES!! <3 (And your hair, I'm a sucker for non-natural hair colors :P)

chuckylover911

I love the hair. The style and color are just A+. I think you have a nice nose as well.

You remind me of a Louis, Jack, Brandon, Christopher, Eddy, James, or William. I could go on and on. You have a face that suits so many names.

You definitely look good! I definitely want to try having hair like that sometime, complete with the color. Right now I'm going through a growing-it-out-with-its-natural-color phase.

Okay, so this is weird, but to me you look kind of like a Jaap. I don't know how that happened exactly, since I'm American and usually think totally in English when not with my grandparents. Also, being American, I don't really have any conception of what a Jaap looks like.

And after thinking that, I checked the sidebar and you're actually from the Netherlands, so Jaap works! Except that Jaap probably means something to you that it doesn't to me, like you might know someone with that name, making it weird.

thank you all so much, I love my freckles very much as well :).

Ha yeah, I was expecting English names, too bad they don't really work for me as I'm Dutch and English names aren't that common, if they are used, we pronounce it the Dutch way which half of the time sounds strange to me.

The only Jaap I know is around 50 years old :p, but that's so funny that you thought of a Dutch name!

joshuaSunshine

Okay, so I resized these - let's hope they aren't massive.

11659355_10152850186481386_892695107087111224660_10152850186556386_7951048988000

And you mentioned something about liking big noses. ;)

11403341_10152850186546386_4078375702424

I also have some body shots that emphasize my tappedintoness (wow) of my feminine side which I really love, but I don't know if they'd be appropriate to post. No full on nudes, just a belly button.

By the way, you look great! What colour is your hair naturally? How old are you? As for a name Nathaniel/Nathan/Nicholas.

pitchblackonyx

One last question!! If you don't know my name, what would you think I'd be called? I am still having doubts about my name and I'm just wondering what I look like.

i was thinking charlie or maye chad.

Archived