Welcome to the Arcade! (read first!)

cavyX

Welcome to the Arcade!

Arcade is part of the JFF forums which are moderated by cavyX and +Pookzar. Both of us like to keep things lighthearted and in the spirit of these forums, any issues or problems please feel to drop us a pm :cake:

As Moderators of Arcade and JFF, this means we help to look after this forum and the content contained within. We will sometimes move threads to more appropriate forums, and very very occasionally lock or hide threads. We also make sure that the forums stay a safe place for all by upholding our Terms of Service and I can also pin threads to the top of the forum! (like this one) If I have done something with your thread, I will always PM you. If you see us posting in green like this that means it is an official Moderator.

So what do I post here?

Arcade is for threads where every post/poster is directly dependant on the post above or below it. So guessing games, question and answer games – all these posts will go here. If you are looking for roleplay games, or general chatting threads then you want Just for Fun.

Why doesn’t my post count change when I post here?

Posts in the Arcade do not count towards your post count this is due a community decision in order to prevent post fluffing.

-cavyX

Archived