Not really sure what I am.

deletemebabe

this is normal-ish as far as i know but i am new here since ur repulsed by the fact of people trying to pleasure you. most likely aromantic asexual as far as i know. :cake:

Confusion 0

It sounds to me like you are sex-averse. You experience sexual arousal, but don't actually want to participate. I could be wrong, seeing as I'm new to the asexual community, but it does sound like you are describing sex-aversion.

Indiana Joe

You play sexual mindgames with people who aren't physically present and get a rise out of it. I wouldn't take away your ace card for that. Most of us have alternate or virtual personae who play at doing things that we honestly don't want to do in RL.

@ace carder

I don't see any reason to assume they're aromantic from their post. They said they don't want sexual advances, not romantic advances.

AVEN is against telling people their orientation but you can suggest titles. By your last sentence it sounds like you're telling the OP they're aro ace and not suggesting that aromantic is an option.

@OP

Maybe your sex roleplaying can be looked at as a kink. When you do this, do you actually have the desire/impulse to do these things to the person but feel uncomfortable acting on those desires in real life? Or is it a power play like Indiana Joe said?

Archived