fictosexual

I'm foreigner, woman. Please understand my weird sentence. I am fictosexual, asexual.

I love never existed only. Like a cartoon character. I have love for manga, video game characters.

Real person, I've never felt love. I feel is a bond with real person. But sexual attraction and love affairs don't feel.

Fictosexual also is asexual? I think that is also asexual fictosexual. Tell me about your opinion.

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: There are some people here that identify as fictosexual, I'm pretty sure. Or ficto-romantic asexual (you are asexual but are romantically attracted to fictional characters). It's certainly possible! : )

Fictosexual Asexual cancels itself out; Fictosexual=sexually attracted to fictional characters, Asexual=sexually attracted to no one. But Fictosexuals can publically identify as Asexual out of simplicity or not wanting to disclose that personal and potentially hated information.

• 2 weeks later...
whocaresthough

You can't be asexual and fictosexual, but you can be asexual and fictoromantic.