I'm indifferent to sex but will have it with any gender

A little confused about my orientation. I will have sex with anyone (pansexual) but I don't think I experience a sexual attraction to anyone (asexual). Like, I enjoy intamacy for psychological reasons, but the only way I "get aroused" is through touch, but even then I could take or leave the arousal (indifference). When I see someone aesthetically pleasing, I never want to have sex with them, I just notice their aesthetic beauty.

Am I a panromantic asexual? The term doesn't seem to fully fit though, because I don't have a need or real desire for romantic or sexual relationships besides the basic psychological & biological needs of being a human. I feel indifferent towards romance/sex but will do it with any gender.

Spectre/Ex/Machina

Seems Asexual to me.

Likely Panromantic.

Spectre/Ex/Machina

So can I say panromantic or do I need to add the asexual at the end?

From what I know, people mostly state their sexual orientation. Rarely do I see people state romantic orientation, but you can state both, it's up to you.

If you have no sexual attraction, then you are asexual. You say you have no desire for a relationship, which makes it seem as though you are aromantic. If you enjoy the physical intimacy, but feel no attraction for sex or romance, then I would say that you seem more pansensual.