Ace Puns?

RaisedByHippies98

RaisedByHippies98

So i want to get some tshirts that have ace puns or jokes that would seem illogical to normal people. Like i thought of one to say "I am not a starfish" like how people think asexual like plants or animals that can reproduce without sex (like starfish!).

Anybody have any good ones?

nerdperson777

"I do not reproduce by budding"

I had someone ask if I clone myself because I was on AVEN on my phone and he just happened to look over.

"Do you really want more of me? Of course you do."

There is an ace joke thread, maybe can take something from there.

• Like 4

It isn't very original but how about 'I am a pirate and I do not want your booty.'

• Like 2

I've seen tips for sale saying "my anaconda don't want none in general hun", although that's pretty obvious. You could go with something more like "I always have an ace up my sleeve" or something to do with amoebas.

• Like 3
LittleMissNicole

"I don't filter feed!" with a picture of Spongebob on it?

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
LittleMissNicole

Pengwyn! I read your comment and the first thing that came to mind was "I AM THE ACE UP MY OWN SLEEVE!!" *wonderwoman pose*

• Like 5

"I AM THE ACE UP MY OWN SLEEVE!!"

LittleMissNicole, I love that!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Instead of saying an Ace individual is "in the closet" you could say they are "in the hole"

• Like 1
A Member Once Known As tqz

Lately, I've been thinking “Let them eat cake.” would be a great response to anybody's suggestion that it's not fair for asexuals to not give in to someone else's interest in sexual activity.

The phrase is related to some historical event centuries ago perhaps about famine in France, though perhaps inaccurately so, but I don't know for sure. Anyway, anybody familiar with the phrase would probably misunderstand because they'd be thinking of Marie Antoinette instead of asexuals.

So “Let them eat cake.” would be a statement for brushing aside the strawmen, the hypothetical whiny suitors, and the occasional demand-making soul mates who supposedly deserve to have their sexual interests catered by anyone in the world with whom they just happen to fall in love.

No, let them eat cake. Maybe then they'll learn what love really is about, and finally accept that groping bodily waste dispensers or having them groped isn't an attraction to everybody else in the world.

Or maybe they'll remember the guillotine.

Hmm, okay, well… I'm not so certain “Let them eat cake.” should be promoted. Maybe not.

• Like 2

I have a shirt that says "Flying Ace" and has a biplane flying an asexual flag. :) I got it from redbubble I think.

• Like 3
Blue Phoenix Ace

Maybe there will be shirts for the "Ace of Cakes" show, that might be a good one to pick up. Maybe a simple one liner "I like cake" would be sufficient?

• Like 1

I have a bunch of ace jokes lined up for when the school year starts but they mostly have something to do with the word 'fuck', different types of attractions, aces, and us being invisible.

There was this one thing that really cracked me up though and I know I'll be saying it a lot. AVEN's not letting me post an image right, now, so sorry. I'll probably edit it in later :P

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

For aro ace:

I live on land: I don't need a relation-ship!

Feeling attraction... is just not an option.

Friends without benefits.

Sex and romance, 

With me you have no chance.

And a crappy poem:

What's so sexy,

About a human body?

Is it hot?

I think not.

• Like 1
RoseGoesToYale

I go out on dates on the weekend. The dates are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and I'm out like a light for all of them.

I have a one-night stand every Monday. Monday has one night, and only from 7pm to midnight can I stand it.

Ace detectives can solve any cake!