Demi fantasy issues

neongarbage

neongarbage

Ok so I'm demi and have only ever been physically attracted to like 3 people and have only done anything remotely sexual with one person, my ex. (And all we even did was make out anyway) I'm having issues. Every time I think about myself having sex or anything I either see them or no one and the thoughts bore me? I think I've only ever considered that an option with them, so I don't know how anyone else would be? I don't know. It's making it harder to be around them than it should be and I want to be able to think about other people ok I'm sorry I don't know where this was headed but basically what I'm asking is can I force myself not to see them that way, or can I force myself to see others that way?

tl;Dr is there a loophole for demisexuality

If there is a loophole, let me know when you find it haha.

I've been sexually attracted to one person. Who is straight. And my best friend. So I definitely get the whole "it's hard to be around you now how do I stop this?? what if I never feel this for anyone else?? why CAN'T I feel this for anyone else?" narrative.

But 'tis the curse of the demisexual. There's no real way to control who you're attracted to and who you're not.

Good luck with everything. Feel free to hit me up if you ever wanna talk about it in more detail.

Archived