The invisible orientation is only $2 on amazon Kindle right now

GabbyDearest

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MSYUXOO/ref=pe_385040_118058080_TE_M1T1DP

The invisible orientation by Julie decker

In The Invisible Orientation, Julie Sondra Decker outlines what asexuality is, counters misconceptions, provides resources, and puts asexual peoples experiences in context as they move through a very sexualized world. It includes information for asexual people to help understand their orientation and what it means for their relationships, as well as tips and facts for those who want to understand their asexual friends and loved ones.

Had someone reccomend this book for me to read so I looked it up and it's on sale for $2 dollars! Hope it's good I haven't read it yet buy I'm looking forward to it.

Dragonscales

I bought the kindle version for about $16 last week

I have the worst timing ever :o

I'm about halfway through and, although it's a little repetitive at times, it's really well written

What a deal. :)

At least you have it, RavenclawNerd. :cake: But yes, timing can sometimes not be perfect.

The paperback is $12, but I would like a hard copy, so I will likely get that, too.

Hmm... I bought mine a few months ago and I could have saved about $3. :P Then again, I had bought a hard copy since the paperback was unavailable at the time.

Is it good? I was thinking about checking it out at the library.

I'll want a hard copy since I'm building up my personal library right now. I hope it's good.

Blue Phoenix Ace

The book is excellent, I'm glad I read it. Yes, it's a bit wordy and repetitive, but it gets easy to skim after a while.