Pride flags

ghoul

So I decided to go online to look for some pride flags... And I saw that the asexual one was voted for and discussed here... So I was wondering... Has there been any discussions on a larger level for the spectrum?

As you can see bellow (I am aware there's some variations, not usualy hearts) - for example the panromantic one is just the pansexual flag put on top of the asexual flag. Which sure, does imply a big change.... But it doesn't really allow for a unique identity, does it? Also, is there even any greysexual or demisexual flag? I also am aware of the aromantic flag...

But where's the sensual ones? If I want to have a flag where it's clear I'm greysexual, or it's clear I'm pansensual, or demisensual, or whatever, or sex repulsed... What flags am I supposed to use? Like, with having an asexual flag, sure, I am on the ace spectrum... But if I wanna be specific with just a flag I'm not really able to.

07d5f63c2b474339f4406c6649670d29.jpg

Toby The Casual Prince

167px-Demisexual_Flag.svg.png

The demi sexual one

Toby The Casual Prince

tumblr_inline_nacyuaL6oE1sji4iz.jpg

This is what I find on greysexual. I am not 100% sure about that one

The thing is that I'd prefer not to use anything that's not really recognised or commonly used?

This does look nice. I guess it makes sense to have the white for allo (which could be alloromantic), grey for greysexual, essentialy (which could be greyromantic too!), and the purple for community. I think it'd be essential for ace spectrum flags to have grey and purple! I feel these things should be discussed and established though.

Toby The Casual Prince

The thing is that I'd prefer not to use anything that's not really recognised or commonly used?

This does look nice. I guess it makes sense to have the white for allo (which could be alloromantic), grey for greysexual, essentialy (which could be greyromantic too!), and the purple for community. I think it'd be essential for ace spectrum flags to have grey and purple! I feel these things should be discussed and established though.

That's understandable, but I'm not sure how widely any flag of the asexual flag is know outside the community. So I suppose it would have to be known within it rather than by people outside it? As of now. The acespectrum agenda is for everyone to know o-o sneakiness!!

Akira Jumps

It has been expressed sometimes that the fact that the asexual pride flag is used for too many sexualities/romantic orientations. The fact that a demisexual and an asexual - obvious two different kinds since one might feel sexual attraction at least once in their life - can go under the same flag sometimes baffles me.

That asexual guy

It has been expressed sometimes that the fact that the asexual pride flag is used for too many sexualities/romantic orientations. The fact that a demisexual and an asexual - obvious two different kinds since one might feel sexual attraction at least once in their life - can go under the same flag sometimes baffles me.

And how many varieties of people does the rainbow flag represent? You're going to criticize people for being inclusive?

Akira Jumps

And how many varieties of people does the rainbow flag represent? You're going to criticize people for being inclusive?

No, that wasn't what I meant. If I came off that way, I apologize. I simply mean that because asexuality and different romantic as apposed to sexual orientations is still quite new to the LGBTQA+ community, sometimes the flags fail to identify with all the people who go under that particular pride flag. Asexuality is a spectrum, so sometimes it's difficult to represent all the different kinds of people.

ckBvTwk.png

Cupiosexual ^_^

Archived