Any Books on Asexuality

I'm new here and recently discovered that asexual is a term that describes me so. Are there any good books about asexuality? (Also I love these forums and have helped me a lot)

Akira Jumps

Hello, and welcome to AVEN Mike_Ara!

Is there any sort of genre that you would enjoy more than others? Mystery? Action? Romance? Let me know and I can see what I've got in my archives. (Manga included if you're into that! :) )

Again, welcome to AVEN!

chrysalis1975

Just purchased a book off of Amazon (part of bookhub so limited price of $1.99 with several 5 star ratings) called The Invisible Orientation, an introduction to Asexuality by Julie Sondra Decker. It was recommended by an ace friend of mine. I'm going to start there. *Hugs* and welcome to AVEN!!!

Thank you for your book selections. I already feel at home

Is there any sort of genre that you would enjoy more than others? Mystery? Action? Romance? Let me know and I can see what I've got in my archives. (Manga included if you're into that! :) )

Again, welcome to AVEN!

I like documentary style books but are there good asexual romance books?

Thank you for your book selections. I already feel at home

Again, welcome to AVEN!

I like documentary style books but are there good asexual romance books?

You might check this shelf on Goodreads:https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/61456.Asexuals_In_Fiction_

Akira Jumps

Hmm... It's hard to find more mature romance without sex - to my irritation! - but are some titles that I know of: (not necessarily romance)

Quicksliver by R.J. Anderson.

Banner of the Damned by Sherwood Smith

The Heart of Aces by Sarah Sinnaeve

Accepting Me by Jo Ramsey

The Asexual Equation by R. J. Seeley

Afterworlds by Scott Westerfield

You can find more here.

CosineTheCat

You might find something in here, and you could also check the Asexual Bookshelf :)

Good luck and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

You stole the words right out of my hands!

If you're looking for some more romance books there also these made on Goodreads. One, Two, and Three, they're lists of books that others have considered the characters to have an ace side :)