Which emotion do you relate to most?

CherryAllen

Which emotion do you relate to most?  

1. 1. Which emotion do you relate to most?

• Courage
    • Hope
    • Rage
    • Fear
    • Love
    • Compassion
    • Greed

This poll is closed to new votes

CherryAllen

Inspired by DC comics, but you don't have to read them to take the poll. This doesn't necessarily describe you as a person, more of which emotion drives you over the rest

Toby The Casual Prince

Fear or compassion. Possibly those combined

Fear and love, both always fight for the first place.

ContainingAllen

Indigo Tribe! But also because that's totally me!

Probably compassion. Every many of my action are chosen to help others, to the point where I very often forget to take care of myself.

I had to put fear, just because there isn't a "none" option. I don't feel emotions in the way the vast majority of the human race do

I put fear. I have anxiety issues, so fear does tend to drive a lot of what I do, though if I could have chosen more than one I would have included compassion and hope as well, because I do have a lot of both of those when I'm not an anxious wreck. XD

Hope.

Compassion. (Stop laughing)

Fear.

Love.

Courage.

Rage.

Greed.

Roughly in that order. Years ago, it would've been more rage and a lot less compassion.

stanACEberatheon

I voted for hope, because I'm ever the optimist. I also have ambitions, which I hope to achieve. It's good to have hopes and dreams!

Rage because a lot of things make me bloody angry.

Grumpy Alien

I strive for hope but mostly, I'm just afraid.

Fear, I guess. I mean, sometimes I'm so anxious that my body reacts as if I'm sick. Well, of course one could debate that anxiety is a sickness but with a lighter case you don't get stomach cramps from it.

CherryAllen

Wow, the results are actually shocking to me. I wasn't expecting so much fear. I understand it, I just wasn't expecting it. I was leaning more toward hope or compassion. Honestly, it's opened my eyes, thank you all for sharing

WhenSummersGone

I voted love but fear would be second.

You're missing a few of my favorites...anxiety, shame and [good old, ever-present] guilt. :ph34r:

Courage- the determination to go past my fear.

I don't much care for hope; it smacks of falsehood to me. And although I'm compassionate, I can't really claim that compassion drives me. I don't have a drive for greed. And rage doesn't feel good. And I'm just not a really loving person.

Nostalgia and sadness weren't on the list, so I chose fear, though rage (or greed) was probably a close second.

None...

chuckylover911

Fear and greed....

binary suns

Fear and greed....

ditto.

well, in terms of discussing my decision making at least... my emotions are wild and rampant. and not limited to eight labels :p

Cant say I feel any of them that much, but I suppose hope is the one that is closest to what I have about everything, but I'd rather call is enthusiastic optimism :D

• 2 weeks later...

Courage to choose my own path in life, regardless of what others think. Still working on that last bit, but that's why they call it courage. You can't be courageous if there's nothing you fear right?

Lord Jade Cross

Probably rage as thats what I feel almost most.

Archived