new asexual dating site?

banana monkey

banana monkey

So, I found this asexual dating site called asexuality singles. Does anyone know if its any good? or if it is a uk or u.s site?

I've not heard of it- just joining in case it's any good and you find out, I'm in the UK, though! I'm on acebook, which is mostly old profiles and people no longer checking it- plus the site is really badly made. I'm also on OKCupid listed as ace, but there are only 8 other aces in the whole of the UK listed on there... and you still get messages from idiots who don't bother to read your profile.

KittiesSong

It looks like it's British which honestly makes me feel a little sad but maybe if enough of a diversity of people are there it could work out! I'm no stranger to LDRs :rolleyes:

Autumn Season

asexuality singles: I joined just now to check it out. ^^

It's made for all countries and many languages. The site is well made and simple to use. However! There are currently two people online, including me, WORLDWIDE. So... yeah. Give it time and see if it gets bigger in, like, a month.

KittiesSong

Ah well why not? Life is short...

Is it just me or does OkCupid seem to be more about them earning money than dating?

KittiesSong

Is it just me or does OkCupid seem to be more about them earning money than dating?

It's not just you...

"Upgrade to A-List NOW to see who liked you! Upgrade NOW to sort singles by attractiveness! As a valued member we're offering you the chance to UPGRADE NOW! NOW! DO IT NOW! GIVE US MONEY! NOOOOOWWWWWW"

I googled asexuality singles and all I can find is asexualitic and asexual singles... are both sites free, which site is the one I should join, guys? I'm confused. And not about sexuality :D

I googled asexuality singles and all I can find is asexualitic and asexual singles... are both sites free, which site is the one I should join, guys? I'm confused. And not about sexuality :D

https://www.asexualitysingles.com/

Page seems to have crashed tho. o_O Haven't been able to open it for quite some time.

For some reason the page won't let me quote-reply... won't open for me either and isn't in google results, maybe they got more than 2 signups and crashed? :)

KittiesSong

Yup... won't work for me either. Good thing I was hanging on my tooth and nail for a life partner lol

I'm going to jump on the won't load for me bandwagon.

KittiesSong

... Maybe we broke it with our awesomeness...

Archived