Sex dreams? is that really a thing? [TMI]

allrightalready

I've never had a sex dream... The farthest any dream of mine has gotten in that sense is stuff like kissing, etc.

I remember some dream I had where I was cuddling up to *shudders* Justin Bieber. So I guess it was an intimate nightmare?? I find JBiebs horrid D:

allrightalready

Just wanted to let people who are freaked out by dreams like this know:

http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/what-do-sex-dreams-really-mean.aspx'

According to this link it's probably not about sex. You might just want a quality or personality trait that person has.

error not found

That link has extra characters at the end of the string. Take them off, and the link works fine:

http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/what-do-sex-dreams-really-mean.aspx

really even dreams lie, i wish something in life would actually say what it means

I had a dream a while ago that I was completely sex crazed. I very strongly think it may have had something to do with watching That 70s Show for hours on end before going to sleep (you know how that show is :ph34r:)

Most of it revolved around 'naked day' at school. Everybody had to attend school naked. I saw everybody naked.

I am cripplingly shy in reality, but I was overly confident and hypersexual in that dream, and I had sex with SO many people and I was always touching myself.

It confused the shit out of me.

i just saw a mention of having sex dreams and i am wondering if i am the only one who does not have dreams about sex?

i think if i ever did have one (i am in my 50s) it would be worse than having any of the violent nightmares i have had from my PTSD

Masturbating regularly, especially before bed, I don't have dreams about sex either, or so rarely I don't remmeber them.

Ancient Jews said sex dreams and nocturnal emissions were the demon Lilith visiting you and stealing your seed. :) Took a protective amulet to protect slumbering Jews to ward her off. This Jew just masturbates. :)

allrightalready

i just saw a mention of having sex dreams and i am wondering if i am the only one who does not have dreams about sex?

i think if i ever did have one (i am in my 50s) it would be worse than having any of the violent nightmares i have had from my PTSD

Masturbating regularly, especially before bed, I don't have dreams about sex either, or so rarely I don't remmeber them.

Ancient Jews said sex dreams and nocturnal emissions were the demon Lilith visiting you and stealing your seed. :) Took a protective amulet to protect slumbering Jews to ward her off. This Jew just masturbates. :)

:blink: TMI, TMI, TMI!

I usually have dreams about being the Master of my own Domain (for Seinfeld fans lol) and usually handling things myself is enough. Sex however I don't dream about, and can count on one hand the dreams I've had concerning it. And I dream often and have been keeping a journal for over 14 years.

Before I got my tubes tied, the two or three times I'd dream about sexual situations (which were never *sex* persay, one time I was holding men's lingerie (O_o) and thinking about it, another time I was with a classmate) I'd have a gripping fear of getting pregnant so I never went through with it. After I got my tubes tied I never had those again.

Since then, I did have only one dream where Iwas in a room full of business-suited executive looking middle-aged men looking at a couple havng sex on the beach on the TV in the room and quickly got sort of disgusted because they were getting sand all over them. How can that be awesome with all that sand all over the place?? That's as close as I got since then. LOL

I have then when I get extremely anxious. I'm never me. If I'm a guy, people (either gender, someone supernatural beings) are trying to force a handjob on me, and if I'm a girl people (same as above) are trying to force random objects into me or trick me into sitting on one (with the same result). One of these dreams ended with "me" having Stockholm syndrome and trying to bring my captor an "I'm sorry" gift after I escaped... All of them are nightmares.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a couple while going through puberty. One was about me and someone else and the other was like an extremely dark movie about a bunch of people, though it didn't really count as sex because it was non-consensual. I can't remember if they might have been triggered by something. My best guess is that sex dreams just come at hormonal times or for no particular reason if they come at all, like most dreams as far as I've heard.

I've had possibly two (which were never graphic) my whole life 19 years of life. I'd like to think I remember a good portion of my dreams, since I remember at least one most nights. I'm more likely to dream about zombies trying to eat everyone than sex :)

@Tunes: Same. I guess my two non-con scenes don't count.

thunderpetal

I've had just one, but it had more cuddling than sex.

Autumn Season

I recently dreamt that I read hentai manga and that they had very interesting story lines. When I woke up I tried reading them in real life, looked at the covers and was like "nope".

Archived