Aloha Hawaii Nei!

hank.buck

My first post to the welcome lounge. AVEN is still new and wonderful. Continue to learn, and happy to stay Ally for now. No rush to slap yet another label on my forehead.

So, ... ... ... anyone still active on the islands?

Everyone ONO for PONO?

Hank

Hello, and welcome to AVEN!! :cake: :cake:

Whether you are in the asexual spectrum or are an ally, there is a ton to learn here, and I hope you find the forums helpful in understanding all the different aspects of being ace.

Also, if you are looking to find others from Hawaii, I would recommend checking the meetup mart forum and seeing if there is a thread for your area. I'm not from Hawaii myself so I have no idea how many AVENites live there, but you might be pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, I hope you find everything you're looking for, and that you enjoy being a member of this community. :)

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Aloha! : ) I will say "ditto" to everything deltaX said. Haha. This is a great place to explore and learn and make friends! Ally or ace, it's awesome to have you. And yes, check out the Meetup Mart section of the forum to see if there are other Hawaiians hanging out here! I'm sure there are. Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

chocolate-chocolate-cake.jpg

Hi and welcome to AVEN! You'll find that lots of people here have feelings similar to you...there are plenty of allies on the board. Ditto to checking out the Meetup Mart forum. I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this amazing community!!! :)

k6Nzx3d.jpg?1

• 1 year later...

hey there, doesn't seem like there's been much response here but i'm asexual and in hawaii. it'd be cool to try and meet some others. aloha, NK

Archived