X-men fans?

The ace in space

The ace in space

Okay, so I'm a Marvel fanboy, and for me, the best of the bunch would have to be the X-men! There's too many beloved characters, themes, and moments from all forms of the series that I can't even list. I sadly don't have anyone to talk to about this great series though, so I would love to hear fellow X-Fans' opinions, whatever they may be!

HalfAnachronism

Love X-Men. Love Marvel in general to be honest. Marvel is legit my life and it's to the point where my friends and I discuss it so much we find plot holes in the universes.

Member 83310

I love X-men movies. I'm not really one for comic books or anything like that but x-men are bad ass

The ace in space

Love X-Men. Love Marvel in general to be honest. Marvel is legit my life and it's to the point where my friends and I discuss it so much we find plot holes in the universes.

Same here! Marvel rocks!
The ace in space

I love X-men movies. I'm not really one for comic books or anything like that but x-men are bad ass

The movies are great! How do you feel about the next one coming up in a year?
willnightshade

X-Men comics are mostly meh. If you're into soap operas, you'll like them; otherwise, steer clear. The only times they really seem to get interesting is when non-X-Men characters take on a more central role, like Spider-man and the X-Men (surprisingly not really a big fan of Spider-Man comics either, le gasp). Just my two Lincolns :P

scarletlatitude

I'm a Marvel fan too. I like X-Men. I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a super fan, but I do enjoy watching the movies. I've never read the X-Men comics. (I've read other Marvels, but not those.)

Yes!! I am a huge X-Men fan, and have been for most of my life. I've always had an affinity for Cyclops and Nightcrawler in particular. Their personalities and especially their backstories are just so cool!

The only comics I have read (excluding manga) would be X-men 400 to the reboot, as well as x-23.

Yes! I'm a Marvel fan too and X-Men are some of my favorites :D I've only seen the movies though, haven't read the comics. But I just love that X-Men's whole deal is about being different and embracing it instead of feeling bad about it, it's about knowing there are other people like you instead of feeling like a freak, which I believe everyone can identify with on at least some level, but probably in more than one way.. And most of all I love the teamwork and family vibes in X-Men, it's pretty much all I want in life but in superhero style ^_^

The Great WTF

I was raised on Marvel and my dad was really partial to X-Men, so naturally I'm a junkie and a little biased towards the older comics. Unfortunately, that tends to make me a little grumpy towards the movies and I flat out pretend X3 and First Class don't exist.

Just don't talk to me about what they did to Deadpool.

CrochetFool

Yes! X-Men forever! Cyclops and Rogue are my favorites because their greatest strengths (their powers) are also their greatest weaknesses. I can relate to that in a lot of ways (hello, Asperger's).

Yes! X-Men forever! Cyclops and Rogue are my favorites because their greatest strengths (their powers) are also their greatest weaknesses. I can relate to that in a lot of ways (hello, Asperger's).

I've gotten more of an appreciation for Rogue as I've gotten older. I always liked her, but I never appreciated her weakness until recent years, when romantic feelings and touch-starvation have gotten stronger and stronger in my life. My favorite character interpretation of her is her incarnation in X-Men Evolution, where she is portrayed as less of a fireball/daredevil and more of a goth/social recluse. I would totally develop a huge crush on Evolution Rogue, honestly, and the inability to kiss wouldn't bother me, as long as there could be clothed cuddling and stuff.

Archived