yooo

skatergirl

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

WELCOME TO AVEN!!!!! If sex= scary + gross , then you may be sex repulsed. I hope we can help you find where you best see yourself on the (a)sexual spectrum. We are all here for you!!!!!

~SimplyAce

skatergirl

WELCOME TO AVEN!!!!! If sex= scary + gross , then you may be sex repulsed. I hope we can help you find where you best see yourself on the (a)sexual spectrum. We are all here for you!!!!!

~SimplyAce

"Sex repulsed" sounds very accurate

And thank you!!!!

Welcome to the Ace house.

I'd call it sex-repulsed, thats how i would identify. Ive not heard it described quite so gracefully (even if it's explained with sneezing fetish in mind).

Hello, and welcome to AVEN!! :cake: :cake:

It's great that exploring your fetish has helped you also discover your sexuality. Asexuality can be really complicated and difficult, so it's really awesome that you had a easy way to figure it out!

Anyway, thank you for sharing your story here. Although your experience differs a bit from mine, I know there are plenty of people her that will be able to relate to what you've written. Hopefully talking to others who have been through similar things will help you out in some way, and you'll enjoy being a member of this community! :)

Hi and welcome to AVEN! You'll find that lots of people here have feelings similar to you (and some that don't). At any rate, I don't think you'll have any trouble making friends here. I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this amazing community!!! :)

k6Nzx3d.jpg?1

Archived