5 dominant personality traits test

scarletlatitude

scarletlatitude

If you are one of those people who hate online tests, please kindly take your negativity elsewhere.

http://www.playbuzz.com/andreamasters10/what-are-your-5-dominant-personality-traits-based-on-your-visual-preferences

Here's what I got. Not too bad in my opinion, but I'm not sure about reading other people well.

"Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded. You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things. "

I got the exact same :lol:

allrightalready

Your 5 dominant traits are: Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive. You have the mind of an artist as well as a scientist. You love to dream, be inspired and create. You are always looking for new adventures and seeking answers to life's toughest questions!

actually seems pretty close

Here is mine. They all sound like good traits so I hope they describe me (but given how much I procrastinate at things... )

Your 5 dominant traits are: Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working and Diplomatic. You have an inherently kind heart and you find joy in spreading your love unto others. You are very creative and good at problem solving and you are always the one trying to help other find peace when they are in conflict.

Principled, Rational, Outgoing, Wise and Edgy. I have a strong moral compass, and make decisions based on logical rationale. Very wide social circle as people are drawn to my intelligence and unique style.

Some of that is true, I think. I wouldn't say I am outgoing, or have a wide social circle.

Your 5 dominant traits are: Outspoken, Passionate, Kind-hearted, Witty and Energetic. You are a vibrant person with a lot to say! You have a great sense of humor and people love being around your energetic auro. You are also incredibly generous and friendly.

Here's what I got. Not too bad in my opinion, but I'm not sure about reading other people well.

"Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded. You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things. "

I got the same thing. And the part about reading people well doesn't match my experience at all.

I suspect that the result doesn't depend on your choices. But even if it's the case, those pretty pictures were worth it! ;)

EDIT: never mind.

LadyWallflower

I got: Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working, Diplomatic

J. van Deijck

Amazing, I got exactly the same result as the author. :o

I got:

Your 5 dominant traits are: Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working and Diplomatic. You have an inherently kind heart and you find joy in spreading your love unto others. You are very creative and good at problem solving and you are always the one trying to help other find peace when they are in conflict.

Quite wrong :D

Principled, Rational, Social, Wise, Edgy
390f8815-3153-4895-8592-af859ee54923.jpg

Your 5 dominant traits are: Principled, Rational, Outgoing, Wise and Edgy. You have a very strong moral compass and you make decisions based on logical rationale. You have a very wide social circle because people are drawn to your intelligence and unique style.

Outgoing/social? Ha. Hahaha. Hahahahahano.

Tarfeather

I got the same as the OP. Doubting the accuracy of this test. Sure if you throw all the positive compliments in the world of me, some of them will stick. >_>

stonehengegirl

I got this. pretty accurate.

Your 5 dominant traits are: Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive. You have the mind of an artist as well as a scientist. You love to dream, be inspired and create. You are always looking for new adventures and seeking answers to life's toughest questions!

verily-forsooth-egads

Same thing as the last person. I really wish they'd analyse these traits individually instead of dividing them into groups, but it seems decently accurate anyway.

^ This one for me too! ^_^

^ FoxEars ^

^ I got the same result...

Your 5 dominant traits are: Principled, Rational, Outgoing, Wise and Edgy. You have a very strong moral compass and you make decisions based on logical rationale. You have a very wide social circle because people are drawn to your intelligence and unique style.

Except I'm not outgoing XD Otherwise yea. got my principles to which I stand and rather go for rationality. Wise, umm, someone else wouldn't have to say. Edgy, yea :D

Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working, Diplomatic

They fit well imo :)

What I got: Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working and Diplomatic.

What I expected: You're rather fond of boreal forests.

"Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded. You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things."

I'm probably not much of a charismatic adventurer but there are tidbits of truth in there :p

Bad_Mr_Tree

I got the same results as the OP.

Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical, Grounded

I got curious on trying this when I found this and thought "You have got to be kidding me..."

Which of these places is the most romantic?

Anyway, I found most of the questions left me thinking that none of the answers fit.

Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working, Diplomatic

scarletlatitude

Let's all remember that this is Buzz Feed test. It's just for fun. It's not meant to be serious, or to predict your life. :) Personally I find these things funny, because often they give me some result that is no where close. And often I am bored and on the internet so they amuse me for a bit.

I got curious on trying this when I found this and thought "You have got to be kidding me..."

Which of these places is the most romantic?

I found that simple - The oasis in the desert, obviously.

Rising Sun

Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded. You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things.

Really ? I thought it would be evil, perverted, sadistic, mean and narcissistic :P

... It was exactly the opposite of what I am most of the time, but it described the type of person I find attractive XD

Your 5 dominant traits are: Fierce, Romantic, Intellectual, Empathetic and Sincere. You are a fiery ball of passion who is always stimulated by learning about the people and things that surround you. Although you are fairly extroverted, you have a gentle and kind side to you that draws people to your warm soul.

Did we figure you out? Let us know in the comments!

Umm... I'm definitely not at all fierce or romantic, but the last 3 are pretty accurate. As much as I love fire, I would not describe myself at all as a ball of passion, or extroverted.

These are kind of interesting results, especially with it specifically saying "fiery", because I chose all of the coldest options available (snow and space).

Your 5 dominant traits are: Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working and Diplomatic.

You have an inherently kind heart and you find joy in spreading your love unto others. You are very creative and good at problem solving and you are always the one trying to help other find peace when they are in conflict.

is what i got xD :D

Archived