Lost and Confused?

Sarah Ann

I feel like recently I've been losing myself. For 3+ years I have identified as asexual but now, I'm not so sure, and quite frankly, I'm really lost. I have found myself having desires and feelings that I haven't before, and it's really scary? I'm not entirely sure if this is making sense, just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar. I don't feel entirely comfortable identifying as ace, but I'm definitely not sexual like a "normal" person is. I'm very confused and don't want to be again after not knowing who I was for years, I don't want to go back. My sexuality is a big part of my identity and I'm feeling very lost...

If anyone has felt similarly, please let me know(as long as you're comfortable).. I don't feel like I can talk to any of my friends about this yet and would rather do it somewhat anonymously on the internet.

Saber Wing

Have you ever considered that maybe you're gray-sexual, instead of strictly asexual? Gray-sexual people experience sexual attraction very rarely, or only under certain circumstances. Or so I'm told, anyway. Do you feel like you desire to have sex with people, or are you just attracted to their appearance?

Have you ever considered that maybe you're gray-sexual, instead of strictly asexual? Gray-sexual people experience sexual attraction very rarely, or only under certain circumstances. Or so I'm told, anyway. Do you feel like you desire to have sex with people, or are you just attracted to their appearance?

Perhaps, but maybe Demi... I have no idea lol, I think right now I'm going to go forth without a sexuality and try what I want. I used to only be attracted to people romantically, nothing sexual, but now I don't know.

Archived